Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to sell antique nozzles, leather helmets and collectibles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to sell antique nozzles, leather helmets and collectibles?

i have a ton of firefighter stuff that was given to me. I'm keeping most of it, but still have a lot of stuff for sale. Any idea where to sell vintage helmets, old nozzles and other misc things? Also have a framed pen used to pass the ny blue light law. Any idea on what some of this stuff is worth or where to sell would be appreciated.

Some of the stuff can be seen on my google photo account:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/spectrof...eat=directlink

thanks.
    Last edited by WhiteWrapper; 11-30-2010, 09:47 PM.

Originally posted by whitewrapper View Post
    i have a ton of firefighter stuff that was given to me. I'm keeping most of it, but still have a lot of stuff for sale. Any idea where to sell vintage helmets, old nozzles and other misc things? Also have a framed pen used to pass the ny blue light law. Any idea on what some of this stuff is worth or where to sell would be appreciated.

Some of the stuff can be seen on my google photo account:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/spectrof...eat=directlink

thanks.

e-bay

:d
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

And...........

As a nice gesture, why not see if a Fire Museum might like to have that Framed pen??? (and you get a Tax writeoff)......... I absolutely understand your right to dispose of your Property in whichever way you want to, and I certainly have no problem with that, but I thought I'd offer this one idea.... Good Luck......
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

ill def look into it for the pen, not for the writeoff, but thats the proper thing to do w/ that. any contact info available?

in regards to the rest of the stuff i guess ebay, but was hoping to find a ff related sale site.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWrapper View Post
          ill def look into it for the pen, not for the writeoff, but thats the proper thing to do w/ that. any contact info available?

in regards to the rest of the stuff i guess ebay, but was hoping to find a ff related sale site.

Contact the folks at this site and see if they are interested!!!

http://www.spaamfaa.org/

They have local chapters in most states.
          Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteWrapper View Post

If you are interested in retaining ownership of any of the items, I can get you the contact information for one of the historians at the NYS Museum. They will take things on 'permantent loan' which gets renewed every year or two.....

If you'd like to pm me with some contact info, I may be interested if there is NYS stuff.....also ebay is a great place, I've had some good results there.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X