No announcement yet.

A Big "Atta Boy" to the WT.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, sorry. I dont feel that an "atta boy" is either warranted nor deserved. Why? Do I get praise for doing a basic function of my job? HELL NO! I get praise for going above and beyond; and even then it's only if the boss finds out. I'll even take it one step further, and say that the WT are a bunch of dumb asses, for allowing this shiznit to continue- Any other forum would have banned the IP of the offender by now- it is so blatently obvious that it's the same person....You know WT, kind of like beergod, cdevoe, crow bar head......And besides, they get notified by email.....and I betcha on weekends their emails bounce to a smartphone, where they then jump on a remote work access session.

The only thing they have deleted faster is where someone talks bad about Kentland.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
      Any other forum would have banned the IP of the offender by now
      FWIW, IP banning isn't particularly effective. The notion that an IP is unique to a particular user is erroneous. You can ban IPs all day long and still not prevent a given problem user from posting and end up unintentionally blocking a slew of innocent users in the process.
      "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
      sigpic
      The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X