Bristol Twp Pa great stop by crews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol Twp Pa great stop by crews

http://www.examiner.com/in-pictures-...ss-bristol-twp.

Now they said it's arson. What kind of a tool sets an apartment building on fire ( especially on Thanksgiving)?

Originally posted by seymour View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/in-pictures-...ss-bristol-twp.

Now they said it's arson. What kind of a tool sets an apartment building on fire ( especially on Thanksgiving)?
    Hey Alex, Thanks for stopping by!
    Last edited by FWDbuff; 11-26-2010, 09:16 AM.
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Outstanding job with numerous rescues affected by the Truck Co's.
      Matt G.
      Battalion Chief
      IACOJ-Member
      FTM-PTB

Comment

Originally dispatched for a fire alarm in a 3 story garden apartment building. The first Chief arrived with heavy fire from the third floor with "people at the windows". Upgraded to a full box assignment plus a request for an additional truck co. The first engine & truck (100' stick) to side 'A'. A handline to the
        3rd floor and numerous ground ladders thrown. The next 2 trucks (75' LT & 75' stick) ordered into the courtyard (side 'C'). Numerous ground ladders thrown. In all, I believe at least 4 people saved.
        Once all occupants were accounted for the truck co's cut numerous vent holes and an aggressive interior attack by the engine co's limited the extension. Truly, a good job.

Comment

Was not on the job. I used to live in the area now I'm up in CT,. It would have to be huge for me to go down there.
          I do travel by every now and then as I have family & friends down there. I lived in Philly (18's local) for most of my life before we moved.
          Been interested in Philly fire area service for most of my 57 years. Never joined the Dept. I work in a totally different field. I like to share items that might be of interest to people. It's weird but when you move, some of your interests move with you, as i don't follow the trucks up here as I did down there. Probably 'cause I did not grow up with them. Possibly you confused me with someone else.
          Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by seymour View Post
            Was not on the job. I used to live in the area now I'm up in CT,. It would have to be huge for me to go down there.
            I do travel by every now and then as I have family & friends down there. I lived in Philly (18's local) for most of my life before we moved.
            Been interested in Philly fire area service for most of my 57 years. Never joined the Dept. I work in a totally different field. I like to share items that might be of interest to people. It's weird but when you move, some of your interests move with you, as i don't follow the trucks up here as I did down there. Probably 'cause I did not grow up with them. Possibly you confused me with someone else.
            Have a nice day

Umm 57 years huh? What is this on your profile?
            Date of Birth
            May 15, 1964 (46)

Comment

Ya caught me. who puts their real name and DOB on a public message board? Or on a profile?
              It's none of anyones business your personal, private info. Now if you want to, go right ahead. All those fields that are required to register you for this ( and any other message board on the internet) is to verify that you are over 13 years of age.
              No, my real name is Not Seymour, that's the town I live near, I'm Harry.
              So thank you for your concern.
              This is the reason I ( and many others) lurk here and don't post much. Don't believe me? Look at the amount of registered users vs the ones that post with any regularity. Some just want to ask a question, others want to answer one or voice their opinion on a matter. Others, have no time for petty argumments, and see how a lot of threads can get drawn into one. As I said, most people have no time for petty arguments. I am one of them.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X