Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefighter Identification

Hi brothers
    If you see firefighters fight fire in any place can you share with them or they can let you share in this fire

is the firefighter have Identification card to show others his job
    thank you
    Last edited by ssooss; 11-25-2010, 01:55 PM.
    THANKS FOR ALL FIREFIGHTER S ANY WHERE

No ID card necessary. Firefighters can easily be identified by their rugged goods looks, that gleam of cold determination in their eyes, and slight smell of burnt...something in their turnouts, and of course the facial hair carefully trimmed to pass the fit test. For true verification however one take the firefighter to the local drinking establishment, where members of the opposite sex will flock to them, and their capacity to down shots of Jameson will astound, and definitely confirm their status.
    The winner is not the person with the most gold when he dies, but rather, the most stories

Comment

Originally posted by ssooss View Post
      Hi brothers
      If you see firefighters fight fire in any place can you share with them or they can let you share in this fire

thank you
      Absolutely not.
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

[QUOTE=headoutdaplane;1224284]No ID card necessary. Firefighters can easily be identified by their rugged goods looks, that gleam of cold determination in their eyes, and slight smell of burnt...something in their turnouts, and of course the facial hair carefully trimmed to pass the fit test. For true verification however one take the firefighter to the local drinking establishment, where members of the opposite sex will flock to them, and their capacity to down shots of Jameson will astound, and definitely confirm their status.

Heh heh heh

Comment

i agree with deputy chief gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by ssooss View Post
            Hi brothers

thank you

Badges... We got badges....

No really, if I need help I call mutual aid, I don't just ask if anyone watching is a firefighter and do they want to join in.

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
              Badges... We got badges....

No really, if I need help I call mutual aid, I don't just ask if anyone watching is a firefighter and do they want to join in.

+1

If you're a firefighter and you stumble across a fire scene, you're just a "well-informed spectator" (stolen from someone here ).

It's a huge liability issue (who's gonna cover you if you get hurt?) and not to mention you have no idea how the other department operates.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X