Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJR512
    replied
    For the record, the magazine was FireRescue Magazine, and the article is replicated here: http://www.firefighternation.com/pro...ward-county-md

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by snowball View Post
    mr. Goojeans ? You had a no-lapdance policy with your picture on the dressing room wall. I remember you. I was a lengerie wrangler there.
    rotflmao!!!

Leave a comment:

• Nozzle nut 22
    replied
    Originally posted by pvfd27 View Post
    If I won the lottery there wouldn't be time for classes...would be too busy stuffing dollar bills into some blonde, oriental stripper's thong in Montreal, eh?
    I'm glad to see someone has their priorities straight!

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    Not even gonna make any comments about strippers in Montreal... except some of them used to know me by name.
    Mr. Goojeans ? You had a no-lapdance policy with your picture on the dressing room wall. I remember you. I was a lengerie wrangler there.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied
    I may be a lousy fireman but have always been one hell of a tippa'.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally Posted by LaFireEducator
    Not even gonna make any comments about strippers in Montreal... except some of them used to know me by name.
    Posted by Rescue101
    Pssst! SOME of them still do.,hehe T.C.
    Yes... they call him the cheap bahstid who tipped lousy for lap dances!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
    Pssst! SOME of them still do.,hehe T.C.

Leave a comment:

• LaFireEducator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pvfd27
    replied
    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
    I have said that my main reason for wanting to win the lottery...
    If I won the lottery there wouldn't be time for classes...would be too busy stuffing dollar bills into some blonde, oriental stripper's thong in Montreal, eh?

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    1835Wayne, thank you.

I hope I never stop learning. Whether it's about firefighting, or EMS, or photography, or astronomy, or whatever. I have said that my main reason for wanting to win the lottery is so that I can have the freedom to take whatever classes I want in whatever subjects I'm interested in, for the rest of my life, always finding something new to learn about.

Leave a comment:

• 1835Wayne
    replied
    Don't let anyone bully you into not asking questions when you don't know something.

When you stop asking questions and looking for more knowledge in this job it is time to move on.

My Chief and I (He has been doing it since 1973 and was in the first Paramedic class in the state EVER and also has a list of certs as long as my arm, I have been since 1992) took Driver Operator Engine and Aerial this year even though we have each been operating pumpers since we started and I have been Engineer on aerial for 3 years.

Why?? Because we wanted to learn all the ins and outs of the job and earn the Cert so we can pass on the knowledge to others on our department.

My point is never stop learning or looking for more knowledge!

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
    On WHICH list? T.C.
    On my list.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
    No. I'm #512.
    On WHICH list? T.C.

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    But he isn't # 1.............
    No. I'm #512.

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh.............. ....

Originally posted by mtg55 View Post
    ah the difference between a fire truck driver and a pumper operator. I am young, still, i think, but my first assignment as an operator was a '72 ford/fmc with a beam high preasure booster...that era is gone i think, the new truck we got is all computerized. It's supposed to be simpler, but i like handles, gauges and throttle knobs, not buttons, lcd readouts and and computer screens. Off the rant now....sorry.
    ^^^^what he said^^^^

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X