Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johnny46
    replied
    Hey, careful, man. There's a beverage, here!

Leave a comment:

• Jonnee
    replied
    And the beat goes on and on.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    [QUOTE=Rescue101;1221723]
    Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post

COT,I owe you a Frosty of your choosing. Funny how all that can come back and BITE one sometimes. Well done T.C.

Chief, My pleasure Sir! I'll take you up on the adult beverage one day.

He is just a poser.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
    Absolutely CLASSIC,hehe T.C.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    [QUOTE=CaptOldTimer;1221719]
    Originally posted by JJR512 View Post
    Did I ever CLAIM to be a firefighter? Have I NOT, in fact, stated publicly in the past that I am NOT a firefighter? As for where am I getting all THIS information, it's just what I've been hearing from other firefighters I know in REAL life. I'll be sure to tell them all that some random guy on the internet said they're all wrong, though. QUOTE]

Enough said!
    COT,I owe you a Frosty of your choosing. Funny how all that can come back and BITE one sometimes. Well done T.C.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    [QUOTE=JJR512;1221391]Did I ever CLAIM to be a firefighter? Have I NOT, in fact, stated publicly in the past that I am NOT a firefighter? As for where am I getting all THIS information, it's just what I've been hearing from other firefighters I know in REAL life. I'll be sure to tell them all that some random guy on the internet said they're all wrong, though. QUOTE]

Enough said!

Leave a comment:

• Miller337
    replied
    Looked it up your right. It was on the inside of the first helmet I got but hey it has become
    a tradition can't change it now. M337
    Last edited by Miller337; 11-14-2010, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    I believe I've already stated that I've already met some real firefighters. Many. Probably not as many as you, but enough that I don't see any point in doing some traveling just to meet any more. And let me remind you that my attitude is entirely in response to what I've been getting. Be a jackass to me, you get a jackass back, it's as simple as that. Be a decent human that can be constructive without being a DICK about it, and you'll get a decent human that can take constructive criticism and use it positively. It's as simple as that.
    You should heed your own words...

Leave a comment:

• mtg55
    replied
    I believe I've already stated that I've already met some real firefighters. Many. Probably not as many as you, but enough that I don't see any point in doing some traveling just to meet any more. And let me remind you that my attitude is entirely in response to what I've been getting. Be a jackass to me, you get a jackass back, it's as simple as that. Be a decent human that can be constructive without being a DICK about it, and you'll get a decent human that can take constructive criticism and use it positively. It's as simple as that.
    I was gonna stay out of this, but I can't leave this one alone. You let us know how that kinda attitude works out for ya in your career, as short lived as it's chocked up to be. That being said, I think its time to put this one to bed fellas.

I love lamp.

Leave a comment:

• GTRider245
    replied
    Originally posted by rm1524 View Post
    In soup???

Had to use 2 extra '?' to meet the 8 letter requirment of the web-team.
    Sah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Leave a comment:

• JJR512
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
    Hey Mr Emt/ Firefighter wannabe. I OFFERED you a golden opportunity for you to come meet some REAL Firefighters. But NO,you wanna sit there and jack your piehole. Knock yourself out but YOU don't have enough EXPERIENCE to shine MY boots,MUCH LESS fill them. GOOD luck on your "career"; if you don't adjust your attitude and start CHECKING on things BEFORE you spout off,you're going to have a HARD road ahead of you. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• rm1524
    replied
    Originally posted by snowball View Post
    I like turtles.
    In soup???

Had to use 2 extra '?' to meet the 8 letter requirment of the web-team.

Leave a comment:

• johnny46
    replied
    It's over 9000

Leave a comment:

• snowball
    replied
    I like turtles.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Oh well.

And the only people I have to worry about lasting with are the ones in real life, and with them, there isn't any problem. I know who they are and what their experience is, and I have no problem listening to them. In fact, I have no problem with anyone who can be constructive without being a dick about it.
    Hey Mr Emt/ Firefighter wannabe. I OFFERED you a golden opportunity for you to come meet some REAL Firefighters. But NO,you wanna sit there and jack your piehole. Knock yourself out but YOU don't have enough EXPERIENCE to shine MY boots,MUCH LESS fill them. GOOD luck on your "career"; if you don't adjust your attitude and start CHECKING on things BEFORE you spout off,you're going to have a HARD road ahead of you. T.C.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X