• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireFuss
    Yo Sean....

Salad: raw

Salad bowls: cooked

I remember that job, did they let you guys keep those lids or did you have to dig them outta the safety office trash after they "examined" them??
    Not mine, that was the B plt; We had that place a month or 2 prior, but of course I was detailed to 20s that night so naturally I didn't do anything. I just got the chance to shoot them at Safety shortly after the second job.
    Opinions expressed are mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of the Philadelphia Fire Department and/or IAFF Local 22.

Comment

The ultimate "salad bowl"...

‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

That Too..........

Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
        The ultimate "salad bowl"...

I guess folks in Massachusetts need Helmets that size because of the weight of the Taxes that they have to bear............
        Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
        In memory of
        Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
        Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
          I guess folks in Massachusetts need Helmets that size because of the weight of the Taxes that they have to bear............
          Nah... it's from all the useless crap that has zero, zilch, nada, nothing to do with the job that one has to study to get promoted!
          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

The UP side is you can rest THAT one on your shoulders,Hehe T.C.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X