Fuego/Morning Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuego/Morning Pride

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for either Fuego or Morning Pride. I am simply sharing my expirience with both companies.

First off, I never give shout outs to companies. I believe good customer service is what makes a company stay around. However, in this instance, I feel it is warranted.

About 2 months ago I approached my volunteer chief about ordering a set of Morning Pride gear on thier 50 percent off program as a live fire instructor. Since this would get me a fully speced out seat of gear for less than what a base set usually costs, plus let someone who needed it have my current set of gear, he complied.

I contacted my local Honeywell dealer and got pretty much no response. So I looked online and found Fuego in Texas. Gave them a call and got some of the best customer service I have ever expirienced. They were very helpfull in not only working through a custom spec with me, but also taking a look at the measurements I sent and comparing them to what other people my size had sent in just to make sure they were correct. Once we came up with a spec, the gear was ordered, with an estimated 8 week turnaround time. That was the end of September.

The gear arrived today, October 26. To be blount, it is the nicest set of gear I have ever worn, much less owned. The attention to detail is amazing. Despite the fact that I speced it with PBI outer shell, 3 layer moisture barrier and extended dead air panels in the sleeves, the coat is lighter and easier to move in than my previous gear. The pants are equally as awesome and lightweight.

Long story short, I have read the threads on what gear everyone likes and why. My vote now goes to Morning Pride. Not only because it seems to be great gear, but also because they run the program for instructors and had an amazingly fast turnaround time. It will see some fire Friday during some certifcation burns for an upcoming rookie class, and I can't wait to see how it does.

Anyway, that's it. Don't hesitate to try Fuego if you need something they have. I will use them again no doubt.

End shameless plug
    Career Firefighter
    Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
    I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

I've only dealt with Fuego once.....and I echo your compliments....they took tiime to be sure I would be a satisfied customer before I even made a purchase.....which I did and am completely satisfied.....I'll go back there if I can.

Comment

My dept. only uses fuego, we have tried almost all of the companys in texas, and they have the best customer service and they have a really fast shipping turn around. When we order bunker gear we recieve it within 2-3 weeks.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X