Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep......

Originally posted by mtg55 View Post
    HA! I could think of a few choice words for pulling up on something like that Harve, Things I'd mutter right before I turned around and drove the opposite direction! Hmmm, roof tanker.....Didn't I see something like that on MacGyver?

We're on the Same Page....... The Pencil I mentioned is for filling out a Leave Slip..........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
      Could we be looking at a KC135 Tanker on the Roof of a Building, on Fire?? If so, the First thing you need is a Pencil.........
      Hold your Thumb up. IF it's a 135,fueled,on fire and on the Roof you are Waaaayyyy too close! T.c.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
        No no no....proper NIMS terms people!!!

It's roof TENDER!!

I don't understand the original question
        My thoughts exactly

I have seen a tanker drop red retardant onto the roof of a neighboring districts brand new white command vehicle. It was the proper color at least for a little while.
        My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

Originally posted by Blulakr View Post

I have seen a tanker drop red retardant onto the roof of a neighboring districts brand new white command vehicle.
          Now that's not nice....

Dropping retards on a visiting chief's car like that.....shame on you! How do you think they feel??
          Jason Knecht
          Firefighter/EMT
          Township Fire Dept., Inc.
          Eau Claire, WI

IACOJ - Director of Cheese and Whine
          http://www.cheddarvision.tv/
          EAT CHEESE OR DIE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post
            Now that's not nice....

Dropping retards on a visiting chief's car like that.....shame on you! How do you think they feel??

'll send the bll for a new eyboard!!!

That was too damn funny!!
            "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

Hmm... i'm replying simply to subscribe to this fascinating thread and I'm too lazy to use the thread tools.
              ChiefKN
              Back In Black
              Last edited by ChiefKN; 10-23-2010, 04:21 PM.
              I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Did anyone ever find out what the hell a "roof tanker" is.

Comment

Do you think he meant one of those wooden water tanks on a high rise ? I would think that if one of those caught on fire it would eventually "self extinguish"
                  ?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X