X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by lexfd5 View Post
    Should we send our Stress Debriefing Team down your way now or wait until we battle for the basement in the Eastern Standings?

And for the record I hate that song...detailed to the field in front of the band...on that ugly day in 1997. Some kid named Manning...the song...can still hear the song...
    Battle for the basement? Against KY? No battle, you win!

ROCKYTOP!

Leave a comment:

• lexfd5
    replied
    Originally posted by 8truckie3 View Post
    Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to meee. Good ole Rocky Top WOOO!!!Rocky Top Tennessee. Go Big Orange..
    Should we send our Stress Debriefing Team down your way now or wait until we battle for the basement in the Eastern Standings?

And for the record I hate that song...detailed to the field in front of the band...on that ugly day in 1997. Some kid named Manning...the song...can still hear the song...

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeeeehhhhaaaaaaaa.............

Corn don't grow at all on Rocky Top
    Dirt's too Rocky by Far
    That's why the Folks on Rocky Top
    Get their Corn from Jars......

(With Thanks to Jim and Jesse McReynolds........ )

Leave a comment:

• 8truckie3
    replied
    Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to meee. Good ole Rocky Top WOOO!!!Rocky Top Tennessee. Go Big Orange..

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by hwoods View Post
    And a few comments about the "Crimson Tide"??............ Nah, Probably Not.......

Roll Tide... Right on down to the Gulf and go away!

Rockytop!

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
    You must be going to watch the pupular training video, "teamwork, physical fitness and sports related injuries as they relate to the fire service"

Make sure you incorporate safe use of propane appliances.

Critical incident stress debriefing may be necessary for those who find the video disturbing.

I recently watched a similiar video where representatives from my home state, Washington, traveled to the USC campus and delivered a seminar on extrication techinques.

Exactly! It is a great training program!

Rocktop!

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by dmleblanc View Post
    I didn't know you were from Tennessee, but I did check the schedule for that weekend, which answers my question
    I claim it, lived in Nashville and Columbia for a number of years...

And yep, you nailed it. Should be a good day!

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Thanks for the links and pictures!

College football on the 23d? Me being just a good ole boy, from the VOLUNTEER state of TENNESSEE, I surely don't know what you are talking about!

Special training at our station 2, including watching a program on the big screen TV, maybe some grilling out for the people attending, and lots of Diet Dr Pepper!
    You must be going to watch the pupular training video, "teamwork, physical fitness and sports related injuries as they relate to the fire service"

Make sure you incorporate safe use of propane appliances.

Critical incident stress debriefing may be necessary for those who find the video disturbing.

I recently watched a similiar video where representatives from my home state, Washington, traveled to the USC campus and delivered a seminar on extrication techinques.

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied

College football on the 23d? Me being just a good ole boy, from the VOLUNTEER state of TENNESSEE, I surely don't know what you are talking about!

Special training at our station 2, including watching a program on the big screen TV, maybe some grilling out for the people attending, and lots of Diet Dr Pepper!

I didn't know you were from Tennessee, but I did check the schedule for that weekend, which answers my question

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    And......

And a few comments about the "Crimson Tide"??............ Nah, Probably Not.......

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Yeah............

Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
    Will this work??

I don't think the tide brand has it's own delivery trucks.

"Attention Housekeeping! Attention Housekeeping!..... Cleanup in Isle 12.".....

Leave a comment:

• Blulakr
    replied
    Will this work??

I don't think the tide brand has it's own delivery trucks.

Leave a comment:

• pasobuff
    replied
    You can contact the paper and see if they have any pictures....
    http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/car...k-closes-i-80/

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    For a special training session Oct 23d, I need some pictures of a TIDE detergent truck, hopefully in a rollover or other accident.

I know it is a stretch to hope to find one, but a real one beats a photoshopped picture.

How oddly specific. This wouldn't have anything to do with college football, would it?

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X