Tide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tide

For a special training session Oct 23d, I need some pictures of a TIDE detergent truck, hopefully in a rollover or other accident.

I know it is a stretch to hope to find one, but a real one beats a photoshopped picture.

Washer extrication? Hehe T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
      For a special training session Oct 23d, I need some pictures of a TIDE detergent truck, hopefully in a rollover or other accident.

I know it is a stretch to hope to find one, but a real one beats a photoshopped picture.

How oddly specific. This wouldn't have anything to do with college football, would it?
      Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
      Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
      Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
      — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

You can contact the paper and see if they have any pictures....
        http://blogs.mycentraljersey.com/car...k-closes-i-80/

Comment

Will this work??

I don't think the tide brand has it's own delivery trucks.

My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

Yeah............

Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
            Will this work??

I don't think the tide brand has it's own delivery trucks.

"Attention Housekeeping! Attention Housekeeping!..... Cleanup in Isle 12.".....
            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
            In memory of
            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Thanks for the links and pictures!

College football on the 23d? Me being just a good ole boy, from the VOLUNTEER state of TENNESSEE, I surely don't know what you are talking about!

Special training at our station 2, including watching a program on the big screen TV, maybe some grilling out for the people attending, and lots of Diet Dr Pepper!

Comment

And......

College football on the 23d? Me being just a good ole boy, from the VOLUNTEER state of TENNESSEE, I surely don't know what you are talking about!

Special training at our station 2, including watching a program on the big screen TV, maybe some grilling out for the people attending, and lots of Diet Dr Pepper!

And a few comments about the "Crimson Tide"??............ Nah, Probably Not.......
                In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

I didn't know you were from Tennessee, but I did check the schedule for that weekend, which answers my question
                  Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
                  Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
                  Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
                  — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

You must be going to watch the pupular training video, "teamwork, physical fitness and sports related injuries as they relate to the fire service"

Make sure you incorporate safe use of propane appliances.

Critical incident stress debriefing may be necessary for those who find the video disturbing.

I recently watched a similiar video where representatives from my home state, Washington, traveled to the USC campus and delivered a seminar on extrication techinques.
                    My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

Originally posted by dmleblanc View Post
                      I didn't know you were from Tennessee, but I did check the schedule for that weekend, which answers my question
                      I claim it, lived in Nashville and Columbia for a number of years...

And yep, you nailed it. Should be a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Blulakr View Post
                        You must be going to watch the pupular training video, "teamwork, physical fitness and sports related injuries as they relate to the fire service"

Make sure you incorporate safe use of propane appliances.

Critical incident stress debriefing may be necessary for those who find the video disturbing.

I recently watched a similiar video where representatives from my home state, Washington, traveled to the USC campus and delivered a seminar on extrication techinques.

Exactly! It is a great training program!

Rocktop!

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                          And a few comments about the "Crimson Tide"??............ Nah, Probably Not.......

Roll Tide... Right on down to the Gulf and go away!

Rockytop!

Comment

Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to meee. Good ole Rocky Top WOOO!!!Rocky Top Tennessee. Go Big Orange..

Comment

Yeeeehhhhaaaaaaaa.............

Corn don't grow at all on Rocky Top
                              Dirt's too Rocky by Far
                              That's why the Folks on Rocky Top
                              Get their Corn from Jars......

(With Thanks to Jim and Jesse McReynolds........ )
                              In memory of

IACOJ Budget Analyst

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X