Firefighter Heading to Last Day of Work Saves 2 Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post
    You don't like it when we bust his balls? Tough; nobody appointed you forum detective.
    I don't care what you do...bust away. I was just pointing out what a hollow and self aggrandizing dance it is.

If you vote for me for Forum Detective, I'll vote for you for Forum Toughguy. Deal?
    Just a typical moronic, childish, idiotic munchkin.

Comment

I really don't give a damn if anyone here tries to bust my balls. In fact it's pretty humorous when I look at some of the feeble attempts. i really hope you do better in real life. Really, I do.

I openly state what I would or would not do, and what I consider unsafe operations and unreasonable risks. If you don't like it, too bad. I'm often at odds with members of my own department who feel I'm too conservative as well, so debating with some of the internet tough guys here really doesn't bother me one bit.

However, as the previous poster stated, simply don't mention my name or try to use those little "word games" that clearly imply you're talking about me and i won't but my head into these little congratulatory threads as I really don't care what off-duty stunt Joe Blow fireman pulled last week. It's his or her choice and it really doesn't matter what I think about it. It's his life and his financial health he's rolling the dice on, and that doesn't have any impact on my life, so i really don't give a damn what he chooses to do.

However, if you decide to use the thread to attack me or my department ....I'll respond .. and we'll get into the LA Fire is a coward merry-go-round for the 9th or 10th or 11th time ("In all the excitement I've kinda lost track") which has actually gotten sorta boring by now.

So let's make this real simple, for everyone's sake. Stop with the games and I won't butt into these types of threads. Keep playing the games and we'll be getting into this ... again. It's really your choice FWD, Nozzleman and NM ....
      Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
        I really don't give a damn if anyone here tries to bust my balls. ....
        You have to gave them in order to bust them....
        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by Whocares View Post
          I don't care what you do...
          Sure you don't...that's why you write so much.
          Member IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by Dickey View Post

GOOD JOB!!!
            Most definitely this^
            "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

Why is it every good save, every LODD, every time a great stop is made by aggressive interior firefighting, it turns into an LaFireEducator topic? I admit I have engaged him in battle before and I am sure I will again. But to bait him until he appears in this topic where all we should be doing is saying is "Congratulations Captain Larry Stone. What a fantastic way to finish out your career. Well done."

Thank you Captain Stone for maintaining the highest standards of courage, duty, and honor to your last day on the job.
              Crazy, but that's how it goes
              Millions of people living as foes
              Maybe it's not too late
              To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

So let's make this real simple, for everyone's sake. Stop with the games and I won't butt into these types of threads. Keep playing the games and we'll be getting into this ... again. It's really your choice FWD, Nozzleman and NM ....
                I'll make you a deal. You admit that you are a coward, and I'll leave you alone.
                "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post
                  Sure you don't...that's why you write so much.
                  So much??? What, 100 or so words typed into the internet? That qualifies as "so much" in TN? Wow, with as many words as you type here, you must really be top of the heap down there, huh?
                  Just a typical moronic, childish, idiotic munchkin.

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
                    I'll make you a deal. You admit that you are a coward, and I'll leave you alone.
                    I really don't give a damn if you leave me alone, but I think most of the posters here are tired of reading your crap. And I really don't care if you think I'm a coward, but it's really getting very old.

That being said I'll happily, and proudly admit that it's highly unlikely I would go the places you go. I'm not big and bad. I realize there are places we have no right to be. If you want to call that cowardice, fine. If this is about who is willing to make that last push to "save" a structure that is going to be bulldozed in 3 days or going into the bowels of hell to attempt to make a save on somebody who more than likely is already dead, you win (not that I was ever competing, mind you).

If you wish to call that cowardice, fine. Not an issue with me. I guess I would call it wisdom, smarts, intelligence and experience. I have seen firefighters get burned and hurt to "save" a shell of a house or try to rescue somebody that in all probability was already dead. I've come to the realization that we are number one, and whil we have to take some risks to do our job, there are times and places where those risks make sense, and there are also times and places where taking those risks are simply foolish. Again, if you call that cowardice, fine.

I've been burned, cut, bit by a rattlesnake, dehydrated and tore up a knee fighting fire, and looking back, taking those injuries did nothing to change the outcome of the incident. Maybe I've wised up in my old age. Or maybe I have become a coward, though I doubt it. Your opinion of me really doesn't change my life in any way, so keep posting if you wish. It's your time you're wasting, not mine.

And by the way, have a nice day.
                    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
                      I agree that by post #2 this thread turned from congratulating a guy for a great save on his last day on the job, to a thread dedicated to bitching about one guy who would not do the same.

Focusing on what LaFire would or would not do just takes away from the congratulations that are due to the Cap.
                      ACTUALLY,not really. It Focuses on what the Job REALLY is all about and the people like Capt Stone who do what they are trained to do. And what a FANTASTIC way to wrap up one's career. The job IS and ALWAYS has been about SAVING LIVES. And for the benefit of the wavering or the YBYB's needs to be reinforced,sometimes on an almost DAILY basis. Tip O the Leather to Cap'n Stone. T.C.

Comment

I really don't give a damn if you leave me alone, but I think most of the posters here are tired of reading your crap.
                        We are tired of reading the crap you spew, too.

ACTUALLY,not really. It Focuses on what the Job REALLY is all about and the people like Capt Stone who do what they are trained to do. And what a FANTASTIC way to wrap up one's career. The job IS and ALWAYS has been about SAVING LIVES. And for the benefit of the wavering or the YBYB's needs to be reinforced,sometimes on an almost DAILY basis. Tip O the Leather to Cap'n Stone. T.C.
                        Amen, Tim.
                        ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                        Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by Whocares View Post
                          So much??? What, 100 or so words typed into the internet? That qualifies as "so much" in TN? Wow, with as many words as you type here, you must really be top of the heap down there, huh?
                          Still caring, I see. And you are incorrect in your assumption. Based on the logic behind your original post in this thread, I merely assumed a hundred words was a lot for you. But feel free to continue your tirade about how those of us who continually challenge the coward are only doing so because we like to be internet tough guys. No way we are acting out of conviction and a fierce belief in what a firefighter ought to be, right? Nah, that can't be it. Guys like me, Gonz, and Buff just like to beat up on people for no reason at all, just to feel like big shots.

And by the way; your post berating us had nothing at all to do with the size of your epenis, did it?
                          Last edited by ThNozzleman; 10-13-2010, 01:04 PM.
                          Member IACOJ

Comment

I really don't give a damn if you leave me alone, but I think most of the posters here are tired of reading your crap.
                            Good one! Why don't you start a poll on that one?
                            Member IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
                              Good post. Situations like this display the vast differences between what a firefighter should be (Capt. Stone) and what a firefighter shouldn't be (you know who). Every new member of this thread should be made aware of who miseducator really is before wasting even one second of their time reading his drivel. He is a poser and should be exposed at every opportunity. And no opportunity is better than those presented by real firemen like Capt. Stone. Seriously; why wait for the great educator to show up and start his poison? We all know he will, sooner or later. He never met a hero that didn't diserve to be disciplined or terminated. Remember his nonsense on disciplining firefighters for climbing a ladder to rescue an dying infant without (gasp!) taking time to put all his gear on? Classic! No, it's better to bring his ideology up immediately to provide clear contrast between what should and shouldn't be; that way the beatdown gets started right away. Plus, it has the added benefit of exposing him to new members who may be duped if he is allowed to fly under the radar.
                              Member IACOJ

Comment

That being said I'll happily, and proudly admit that it's highly unlikely I would go the places you go. I'm not big and bad. I realize there are places we have no right to be. If you want to call that cowardice, fine. If this is about who is willing to make that last push to "save" a structure that is going to be bulldozed in 3 days or going into the bowels of hell to attempt to make a save on somebody who more than likely is already dead, you win (not that I was ever competing, mind you).
                                Ok...stop the misleading crap. Once again, none of what you post is relevant to your lousy reputation here and you know it. You stated and have continually attempted to defend the position that you wouldn't lift a finger to save a child trapped in a burning vehicle...because it isn't your problem. You woudn't reach in...try the door...look for a means of extinguishment...break a glass...nothing. You would stand idly by and twiddle your thumbs, even as untrained bystanders were doing everything they could to rescue that child. In many other incidences, you berate, chide, and downplay men and women who risk their lives for others, putting them down and urging their superiors to discipline them for their heroic actions. Every member of this forum needs to be aware of who and what you really are.

And I feel sorry for the rattlesnake.
                                Member IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...