Bunker Gear Exposure to Children Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    What he said, he shouldn't be denying it!

Maybe they do kind of stuff at in California, eh?
    Not denying anything.

Turnouts can be dangerous. Especially immediately following a fire. I never said they weren't. As previously stated I wouldn't allow my children direct contact with them.

If you re-read post #10 you will see that our dept doesn't deal with a lot of structure fires so in that regard my turnouts usually are relatively harmless. Therefore I have no problem bringing them into the house. Bodily fluids are more of a concern to me and that gets addressed immediately.

Good for y'all for being concerned about your families. But does it make sense to be so concerned in one area, almost to the point of obsession, while so many other similiar hazards exist. These other hazards, many more than the few I've suggested here, are far more commonplace.
    Last edited by Blulakr; 10-12-2010, 08:11 PM. Reason: Retracted argumentative comments.
    My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

Originally posted by RFD21C View Post
      I never bring my gear into the house not because of the exposure risk. She would simpily kick my ***** for bringing that "smelly nasty stuff into the house." haha

My wife has been a volly since she turned 18, over 20 years. She says she likes the smell.
      My wise and profound comments and opinions are mine alone and are in no way associated with any other individual or group.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X