Clear All

• Johngagemn
    replied
    Well done indeed!

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Originally posted by Paraphoe View Post
    I was hoping everybody's sarcasm detectors were working tonight.
    Just checking Brother, With some of these NFPA Nazis and yard breathers around sometimes it's hard to tell. Hide and watch, some pecker head will pop in and give this guy a hard time, before it's all said and done.

Leave a comment:

• PaladinKnight
    replied
    I just want to know the name of the off-duty firefighter. Good save man!

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    This is irresponsible, delinquent behavior. It is freelancing at it's worst, and gives us all a bad name. There was no safety officer on hand, no charged lines in pace, and he was not wearing the proper PPE. Additionally, he forced a door by kicking it. Does this man refuse to make use of his irons? These cowboy-style heroics have no place in our fire service. I hope this man is fined and suspended for his reckless actions. Disgusting.
    Uh, LA, it is against the terms and conditions of the site to have two log on names and ID's.

Oh, wait, I get it, sarcasm!

Leave a comment:

• Paraphoe
    replied
    Originally posted by BULL321 View Post
    I truly hope that you were being sarcastic? Yea you were, You are very very funny. That was a good one.
    I was hoping everybody's sarcasm detectors were working tonight.

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    This is irresponsible, delinquent behavior. It is freelancing at it's worst, and gives us all a bad name. There was no safety officer on hand, no charged lines in pace, and he was not wearing the proper PPE. Additionally, he forced a door by kicking it. Does this man refuse to make use of his irons? These cowboy-style heroics have no place in our fire service. I hope this man is fined and suspended for his reckless actions. Disgusting.
    I truly hope that you were being sarcastic? Yea you were, You are very very funny. That was a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Acklan
    replied
    Maybe you should not have had that 2nd cup of coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Paraphoe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Great job. What more can you ask for. Everything else is just stuff.

That that one person on the board - thats the way its done.

Leave a comment:

• tree68
    replied
    Right place, right time. Good outcome. Can't ask for much more. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• FiremanLyman
    replied
    Well done brother.

Leave a comment:

• BW21
    replied
    Originally posted by nmfire View Post
    Well, all but one of us anyway.
    ....zing! haha

anyways yeah great goin!

Leave a comment:

• BULL321
    replied
    Great Grab, Brother!

Leave a comment:

• Acklan
    replied
    Oops! Forgot about him.

Leave a comment:

• nmfire
    replied
    Originally posted by Acklan View Post
    Excellent! He did what anyone of use would have done? He is a shining example of what we should all strive to be, a great person.
    Well, all but one of us anyway.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X