X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap... he's back

Crap... he's back.

After being banned under numerous screen names... CDevoe, aka BeerGod, aka HotTrotter aka Scarecrow57 is now back with the screen name Crowscare_ Devoe 57... and he's already posting under his standard modus operandi...

Webteam..if you are going to let CDevoe, BeerGod, HotTrotter, Scarecrow57 and now Crowscare_ Devoe 57.. do the RIGHT THING and lift the ban on FirefighterBou and FWDBuff!
    Last edited by DeputyChiefGonzo; 09-23-2010, 08:15 PM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

I second that motion DC!
    Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

I must have missed the memo on FWDBuff getting banned. But I agree, this is rediculous. I say we give them a chance to make things right before we act rash.
      Career Firefighter
      Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
      I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

I couldn't agree more with the Deputy Chief. Ban this crap-stirrer again!
        Career Fire Captain
        Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

I've just been waiting for this day to come!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
            I must have missed the memo on FWDBuff getting banned. But I agree, this is rediculous. I say we give them a chance to make things right before we act rash.
            Why was FWDBuff banned? It doesn't say in his status he was.

Comment

Originally posted by FireRescue61 View Post
              Why was FWDBuff banned? It doesn't say in his status he was.
              I was going by Gonz's info in the original post...
              Career Firefighter
              Volunteer Captain

-Professional in Either Role-

Originally posted by Rescue101
              I don't mind fire rolling over my head. I just don't like it rolling UNDER my a**.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRider245 View Post
                I was going by Gonz's info in the original post...
                Oh, I did not see that...

Comment

I have to agree with Gonzo.

Comment

Why was buff banned????
                    Get the first line into operation.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Webb View Post
                      Why was buff banned????
                      Says on his profile "senior member"
                      Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

Wow! The web team is like a real fire department administration. Special rules for special people, both for the better and worse.

I may have to retire my firehouse.com membership.
                        RK
                        cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

Comment

Dont really give a **** about Bou. FWD was kinda cool I think.

Guys, if you didnt have scarecrow here, what would you ***** about?

Besides the dude from louisana who thinks the way he operates is the best, there is nothing else. I dont come here with the mindset of actually taking things in. Im here for the insults and battery...
                          The Box. You opened it. We Came...

"You'll take my life but I'll take your's too. You'll fire musket but I'll run you through. So when your waiting for the next attack, you'll better understand there's no turn back."

Comment

Buff got a 45 day "timeout" because someone took offense to a post he made.
                            ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                            Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Agreed. 100% behind you gonzo.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse