Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue101
    replied
    Knew I liked you for a REASON,hehe T. C.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
    That's why you leave 'em JUST a touch RARE,Flame kiss it when you get back and carry on like it never happened. T.C.
    You cook them any rarer than I already do, the cow will get up and walk away!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Originally posted by TOFD727 View Post
    No no no, its just after you sit down and are getting ready to dig into that juicy steak you just cooked that they drop
    That's why you leave 'em JUST a touch RARE,Flame kiss it when you get back and carry on like it never happened. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    Animal pee or poop does no harm. I have that officially from the National Forest
    Service. No, really.

For a two hour job at a tower site in a national forest, I was told I had to have a porta potty brought to the site. Someone might need to pee I was told. I said there were plenty of trees around if then needed to. Forest Service lady said not good enough. I said what do the animals do when they needed to go. She said that does no harm.

I ended up contracting a portapotty service to bring out a toilet, sit there for two hours, then take it away. $500.00. (Lots of mileage to the nearest portapotty place)

I always wondered if her family owned the portapotty service.

Anyways, thats official enough for me. Animal pee and poop must be good for you.
    It must be.. there's plenty of bull$#!t here!

Leave a comment:

• TOFD727
    replied
    Originally posted by tree68 View Post
    That's never a problem - everybody knows the tones drop just before you sit down to eat....
    No no no, its just after you sit down and are getting ready to dig into that juicy steak you just cooked that they drop

Leave a comment:

• tree68
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcusKspn View Post
    Do you have to wait 30 minutes after eating until you are allowed to use the pool water to put out a fire?
    That's never a problem - everybody knows the tones drop just before you sit down to eat....

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by rm1524 View Post
    Does anyone draft out of a swimming pool? The reason I ask is that about every pool I've seen is in the backyard with a fence around it. There is usually a good selection of trees and plants to dodge and somewhere there is going to be a septic tank.
    I use swimming pool water. If I can't get close I use floating pumps.

Leave a comment:

• MarcusKspn
    replied
    Do you have to wait 30 minutes after eating until you are allowed to use the pool water to put out a fire?

Leave a comment:

• ChiefKN
    replied
    Just imagine how clean that burned out building will be...

Leave a comment:

• rm1524
    replied
    Does anyone draft out of a swimming pool? The reason I ask is that about every pool I've seen is in the backyard with a fence around it. There is usually a good selection of trees and plants to dodge and somewhere there is going to be a septic tank.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    I'm not worried. Hell, the world ends in 2012 anyway....

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
    To the guys who draft from rivers, lakes and ponds for their water supply.... you are causing even more "ecological damage" using that kind of water on a fire as opposed to chlorinated, flouridated water.

Why, do you ask?

Because fish, amphibians and waterfowl pee, poop and fornicate in it!
    Animal pee or poop does no harm. I have that officially from the National Forest
    Service. No, really.

For a two hour job at a tower site in a national forest, I was told I had to have a porta potty brought to the site. Someone might need to pee I was told. I said there were plenty of trees around if then needed to. Forest Service lady said not good enough. I said what do the animals do when they needed to go. She said that does no harm.

I ended up contracting a portapotty service to bring out a toilet, sit there for two hours, then take it away. $500.00. (Lots of mileage to the nearest portapotty place)

I always wondered if her family owned the portapotty service.

Anyways, thats official enough for me. Animal pee and poop must be good for you.

Leave a comment:

• johnny46
    replied
    I'd be worried about all the pee.

Leave a comment:

• DeputyChiefGonzo
    replied
    To the guys who draft from rivers, lakes and ponds for their water supply.... you are causing even more "ecological damage" using that kind of water on a fire as opposed to chlorinated, flouridated water.

Why, do you ask?

Because fish, amphibians and waterfowl pee, poop and fornicate in it!

Leave a comment:

• hwoods
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinKnight View Post
    Academic?

No it is called worrying about something that isn't going to upset the balance of mankind as we know it.

I worry about important things like NFL Sunday.
    To Borrow from Alfred E. Newman: "What, Me Worry?".............

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X