Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal tools

Hello everyone,
    I've been searching around trying to find a personal forcible entry tool and have found a couple, but unable to find reviews for these tools as it pertains to firefighting. Wondering if anyone would have any info/personal experience with any of these: Stanley Fubar, Paratech Beil and related Paratech personal tools. I would really dislike spending money only to find that these tools are weak/useless/too bulky etc. Any info anyone could offer would be excellent and much appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by Sgthalvo View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've been searching around trying to find a personal forcible entry tool and have found a couple, but unable to find reviews for these tools as it pertains to firefighting. Wondering if anyone would have any info/personal experience with any of these: Stanley Fubar, Paratech Beil and related Paratech personal tools. I would really dislike spending money only to find that these tools are weak/useless/too bulky etc. Any info anyone could offer would be excellent and much appreciated. Thanks.
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116871
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

you could try the pro-bar which is the best modern incarnation of Hugh Halligan's forcible entry tool. Its forced hundreds of thousands if not millions of doors across the country, I imagine it would work well for you too.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X