Ladder Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladder Belts

Hey, new to the forum and relativly new to fire fighting. i was wondering if with ladder belts such as the gut belt and the rock n rescue belt if with those you replace the belt in you bunker pants with the ladder belt. anyone know?

I have a "truckman" belt. I use it to carry my personal ax. You can buy a truckman belt that has a carabineer just like the ladder belt you would use while on a ladder.

Comment

I prefer the Gemtor 541 NYC, although our department issues the Morning Pride Harness pants.

Comment

Originally posted by DFD1234 View Post
        Hey, new to the forum and relativly new to fire fighting. i was wondering if with ladder belts such as the gut belt and the rock n rescue belt if with those you replace the belt in you bunker pants with the ladder belt. anyone know?

Welcome to the fourm.

The Search Feature is your friend.

Look above on the gray bar and you'll see it.

Type in what you are looking for.

Many other posts on belts, btw.

Have fun.
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Blah Blah Blah

Originally posted by DFD1234 View Post
          Well, that would depend on your pants, and what kind they are, and the options they support.
          From the sounds of it, myself and S.B.6.F.D both have the GOOD gear, ha ha Just kidding Brothers, and have Morning Pride which has the option of having an integrated harness system which you can install a ladder belt/repel harness. If you have this option on your gear, I concur with S.B.6.F.D, that the gemtor is the way to go. This would be the same harness that the FDNY uses if you need an example. The link below will give you a picture and a price to look at.

BUT, on the off chance that you are just looking for a "truck" belt of some sort for hauling your tools around, or what have you, then I also recommend the "Colorado Belt." It has some good options depending on what you want. See 2nd link below. That company has some videos of their products you can view. Check it out. Stay Safe, and Welcome to The JOB.

http://www.thefirestore.com/catalog/...er_Weight-2461

http://www.fireinnovations.com/
          "FBHF"

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

"What do Cops and Firefighters have in common? They BOTH WANT To be FIREFIGHTERS!"

"I love the Police Officers have firefighters to look up to..."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X