Tractor Firefighting Attachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tractor Firefighting Attachment

In case anyone is interested I came across this thread on another website I belong to. Someone assembled a attachment for their tractor to protect their property from fire. Check out the link below for the full details:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/a...class-7-a.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a picture:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/a..._rig_pix_1.jpg

Attached Files
    Last edited by FireRescue61; 09-04-2010, 11:14 PM.

Hmmm..........

Living on a Farm, this is indeed interesting. I thought the Picture looked familiar, in a way. Then I see the Thread in that Forum is 5 years old....... Anyway, thanks for posting it. I hadn't heard of that website before, and being interested in Tractors, I joined.........
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
      Living on a Farm, this is indeed interesting. I thought the Picture looked familiar, in a way. Then I see the Thread in that Forum is 5 years old....... Anyway, thanks for posting it. I hadn't heard of that website before, and being interested in Tractors, I joined.........
      Meanwhile.. while snoozing in the recliner... Harve is dreaming up a way to put a supercharged diesel motor with enough torque to throw the Earth out of it's normal rotation into a tractor with the fire attachment to a tractor to bring to tractor pulls "just in case"...
      ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
      Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Hey, I thought "the truck's a Ford and the tractor's green".
        Leroy140 Fairfield, CT Local 1426

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
          Meanwhile.. while snoozing in the recliner... Harve is dreaming up a way to put a supercharged diesel motor with enough torque to throw the Earth out of it's normal rotation into a tractor with the fire attachment to a tractor to bring to tractor pulls "just in case"...
          And it clearly needs a powercall siren and two rotorays as well
          Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

I like maybe Harve, have done our time on tractors.

I vote for the recliner too!!

Yes a powecall and roto-ray would look good on it too!!

Comment

Now Thank you for making me spray my monitor With Eggs, That made me Day .
              Courage, Being Scared to Death and Saddling Up anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
                Welcome to TBN! What's your user name? Mine is CompactTractorFan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhacker View Post
                  Now Thank you for making me spray my monitor With Eggs, That made me Day .
                  I try to make at least one person laugh ( or gag) a day.
                  It appears I was successful....
                  ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
                  Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnee View Post
                    I like maybe Harve, have done our time on tractors.

I vote for the recliner too!!

Yes a powecall and roto-ray would look good on it too!!
                    The boy already has a full 6 head strobe package on it...

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X