Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
    You have these IN your house?? Why?

Do you now have a garage, shed or even a deck to store these?

I have several, in the shed and the working one on the grill on the deck. Also several small for use with torches to do sweating of pipes in plumbing, that I do. But these are kept outside in my work shed or unattached garage.

You don't keep your lawn mower or motor bike, if you have these, in the house as well, do you?
    Ok ok, you got me. I keep them in my outside kitchen. I have 1 propane BBQ, 1 wood BBQ, 1 BBQ smoke (an old 150 gallon propane tank) 4 crawfish\crab boiler w\ 120 qt pots. On hand I have 6 plus propane bottles on site (not inside of a structure). My outside kitchen is about 30 feet from the rear of my house. I have had 100± people at my house at one time, a couple of times a years. Probably over 250 during the holidays that arrive through out the day. Wife's family comes over early and my family arrive late and mooching friends all day long. I wish you could taste my whole butterflied chicken stuffed with crab meat, slow cooked over pecan wood.
    I did not include the pit in the ground for roasting whole pig and goat.

The lawnmower is slow roasted around October and I buy a new one around March. (burp!)

Comment

Originally posted by Acklan View Post
      Ok ok, you got me. I keep them in my outside kitchen. I have 1 propane BBQ, 1 wood BBQ, 1 BBQ smoke (an old 150 gallon propane tank) 4 crawfish\crab boiler w\ 120 qt pots. On hand I have 6 plus propane bottles on site (not inside of a structure). My outside kitchen is about 30 feet from the rear of my house. I have had 100± people at my house at one time, a couple of times a years. Probably over 250 during the holidays that arrive through out the day. Wife's family comes over early and my family arrive late and mooching friends all day long. I wish you could taste my whole butterflied chicken stuffed with crab meat, slow cooked over pecan wood.
      I did not include the pit in the ground for roasting whole pig and goat.

The lawnmower is slow roasted around October and I buy a new one around March. (burp!)

Good to know, now I can sleep better tonight knowing this!!

You had me worring for nothing.
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Acklan View Post
        Last boil we had, we cooked 1500 lbs. What is really impressive it the beer. 5 ton truck with 6 taps (Self serve).

Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival
        THAT'S IT! I'm moving! T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
          Good to know, now I can sleep better tonight knowing this!!

You had me worring for nothing.
          Do not get too related, there is plenty to worry about with me.

This is not my place, but I can dream..

Great Southern Foods

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...