No announcement yet.

New Fire Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the "guest" comments posted on his site carry the same types of spelling and grammatical errors as his own posts? Surprisingly similar...I suspect he's posting many of the "guest" comments himself...
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

I noticed that,too. You can tell they are trying not to type like him,yet they end up doing it.

Comment

Maybe they all come from the same "Home"
        hopefully this is just a case of extreme whackeritus.

Comment

Originally posted by dmleblanc View Post
          Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the "guest" comments posted on his site carry the same types of spelling and grammatical errors as his own posts? Surprisingly similar...I suspect he's posting many of the "guest" comments himself...
          He's just doing what the voices in his head tell him to...
          ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
          Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Comment

Originally posted by DeputyChiefGonzo View Post
            He's just doing what the voices in his head tell him to...

Yeah, Gonz, we had a reporter on one of the local papers a couple of years ago who was sorta like that...He wrote for 2 or 3 different papers and he used multiple aliases, depending on which paper and what angle he was trying to spin. He was always attacking the fire departments. He's gone now, none of the newspapers want anything to do with him anymore and he just has this little online thing he does now. The guy was a pure schizo.....
            Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
            Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
            Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
            — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Any Updates?

Comment

still is listed on many web pages....omg the thread on the pafirenews site is about as good as the ones here....

Comment

Originally posted by pasobuff View Post
                  still is listed on many web pages....omg the thread on the pafirenews site is about as good as the ones here....
                  Links? I could go for a good laugh about now.

Comment

http://pafirenews.net/messageboard/i...p?topic=4513.0 - 11 pages of reading amusement....

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

oh I am sooooo happy to oblige...

and the web site in the first post there is no longer valid...go figure....

BUT - if you do a search for Chif Mike Lindwood you will get hits!

Comment

i spilled my soda laughing at this guy. well i know im gonna get alot of flack but he fits in with some of today fire chiefs. considering him a whacker is putting them down. this guy escaped from the looney tunes fd. is he still trying to start a dept? if so i wanna join so i can see first hand the humor and watch him destroy himself.

Comment

Wow..............

Still no Lock??................
                            Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
                            In memory of
                            Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
                            Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X