New Fire Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fire Company

After taking a lot of heat locally I thought I would bring this story about a new fire company to you guys/galls.

In 2010 I had a crazy idea of starting my own fire company. I had this crazy idea because i want to be a Fire Line Officer at the company i am at now but i don't see that happening anytime soon. So in June well being kicked out for weeks i went to start my own Place with the State of New Jersey. As of right now were are a club building this house from the ground up. We are trying to do something great and do something that hasn't bin in 100 years. Start a Free Fire Company for the City. I wanted to put it the city but theres bin some people that are fire fighters in the city that are crying about there jobs. And i guss i can understand losing your is a hard thing to go through i lifed that life i losed my home twice in the winter so nothing those people go though if nothing to what i bin through in 2 years of my life. But as the city goes i am staying away from it.

With that being said i was sitting back and thinking the last few days of places that have a lot of fire reponse problems. They use a lot of Tankers out there near the pines due to the water problems. East Windsor is pretty most token up and Hamilton more to the south might be a way to go but what i am seeing is people joining is slow. It seems more of the people are making fun of the idea then seeing a idea and mean making something small into something great.

When i was at the bank they were telling me of a place that helps you put something together to give to townhall or city hall so its not like it hasnt bin done before so. I want to see want happens..
    Here is the link: http://lwhc1.spruz.com/

Is this an operational department?

Comment

Sounds like "Donna" from Bridge Caynon Az. has relocated to NJ

Comment

If this is a joke its hilarious, if it's serious then I'm scared for the people on NJ

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
          Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Just what Jersey needs another wacker fire dept,You cant throw a rock now
            without hitting a new kickstand(75ft quint) or a rescue truck the size of a mini mall.

Comment

Wow. After spending a little while between his webpage and Google, it seems like this guy really is trying to start a VFD in Mercer County, NJ. This ought to provide hours of entertainment for the family....
              Career Fire Captain
              Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by LaFireEducator View Post
                Wow. Just wow.
                Why the sarcasm? You ought to be cheering.
                Member IACOJ

Comment

I cannot for the life of me see why he was not promoted to officer.

After reading the blogs... funny as hell... lol... I am sure this is a joke.

I mean come on, having a physical or mental disability seems to pretty much get you an officers position... lol... afterall, maybe it is NOT a joke...
                  Last edited by mcdonl; 09-01-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThNozzleman View Post
                    Why the sarcasm? You ought to be cheering.
                    Normally, I would be.

However, in this case, Wow.
                    Train to fight the fires you fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Golzy12 View Post
                      If this is a joke its hilarious, if it's serious then I'm scared for the people on NJ
                      That about sums it up for me, too.
                      "Nemo Plus Voluptatis Quam Nos Habant"
                      sigpic
                      The Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.

Comment

Reminds me of the Firefighter Wannabe Kids in the Hall sketch from a while ago.. except it's funny for more tragic reasons.
                        So you call this your free country
                        Tell me why it costs so much to live
                        -3dd

Comment

Holy Cow!! I am reading the blogs and forums on his web site.

This is sad, scary, and at the same time ridiculously, ludicrous.
                          Crazy, but that's how it goes
                          Millions of people living as foes
                          Maybe it's not too late
                          To learn how to love, and forget how to hate

Comment

HAHAHA I have seen everything now. WTF!!

This has to be a joke.

I have a friend that use to work for mercer county, he now works with us. Waiting for him to call me back. I have got to get the scoop on this.

Comment

Originally posted by voyager9 View Post
                              Reminds me of the Firefighter Wannabe Kids in the Hall sketch from a while ago.. except it's funny for more tragic reasons.
                              i loved that sketch... i am searching for it.
                              Last edited by ffmedcbk1; 09-01-2010, 04:08 PM.
                              Originally Posted by madden01
                              "and everyone is encouraged to use Plain, Spelled Out English. I thought this was covered in NIMS training."

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X