Hey Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Democrats

Same goes for you. We regular Americans are tired of you clowns playing partisan politics with the very peoples lives you use to get yourself elected.
    IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

I will post this in both threads, because it sums up my thoughts perfectly.

It is always pork and needs to be cut, unless it is something important to you.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

To make my previous remark sound less troll-like:

I know this is a very important topic, but to many this is already "old news". Many will argue that the US as a whole should not have to pay for the care of firefighters from one city, let NYC workmans comp handle it, they knew the risk when they took the job, blah blah blah. People are always screaming to cut taxes and cut costs, so why should we pay for these firefighters, blah blah blah.

This is a very important topic to everyone here, or at least it should be. But to many other people, this will also be pork.
      "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Like Nike ...Just do it
        IAFF-IACOJ PROUD

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse