X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTRider245
    replied
    Garmin Nuvi 205 here. Just make sure you update it every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• firemanpat29
    replied
    i dont think we have that option

Leave a comment:

• FF PRN
    replied
    Thanks for the info! Have you found the emergency vehicle option useful at all?

Leave a comment:

• firemanpat29
    replied
    Garmin Nuvi model 1490 is the one in the fire truck nuvi 260w in personal truck

Leave a comment:

• FF PRN
    replied
    Originally posted by firemanpat29 View Post
    I second that. I have a Garmin nuvi works quite well. I just installed one in our first out truck. I have all the fire hydrants in our district saved in my personal one. and will do the same for the one in the firetruck. It is a different model than mine, newer and the screen is half again as big.
    What model do you use?

Leave a comment:

• firemanpat29
    replied
    I second that. I have a Garmin nuvi works quite well. I just installed one in our first out truck. I have all the fire hydrants in our district saved in my personal one. and will do the same for the one in the firetruck. It is a different model than mine, newer and the screen is half again as big.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by FF PRN View Post
    I am trying to find a good GPS for use when responding POV. Does anyone have an suggestions on what brands/models are better suited for emergency resonse?
    Get a Garmin

Leave a comment:

• FF PRN
    started a topic GPS for POV

GPS for POV

I am trying to find a good GPS for use when responding POV. Does anyone have an suggestions on what brands/models are better suited for emergency resonse?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X