Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do We need another Suad on the north side of PG county??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that we should stand behind each other and support one another as far as being members of this department goes, but it is the IDEA of RS13 that I don't support. I am not being negative towards or bad mouthing 13. They should save their money for something else, unless the county is buying it, in which case, they should spend the money on a reserve truck or squad. Or better yet, a few thermal imaging cameras. On second thought, there are PLENTY of cameras to go around, buy the squad. Take care and be safe.

------------------
    Phil Clinard
    Laurel VFD
    Prince George's Co Sta 10
    Laurel, MD
    www.laurelvfd.org

Comment

I just want one of THE TSHIRTs that have been made recently. Berwyn Heights knows what im talkin about. Take care.

Comment

I'll tell you flat out what i think, 13 cant do a decent job as an engine. They usually can't get a fully staffed piece out, when they do they get beat in by pretty much every due company because they had to wait at the station for 13A and 13B to get there to get the engine out. Tell them to buy a reserve truck or something? What the hell is wrong with you, why would they need another truck up here in this area? 1,2,3,9,12,14,34. Yea buying another truck would be just a great idea. How bout this, 13 fixes the problems they have currently before they get anything new or try and make any advances on a good squad like 14 who can get the job done. What's the point in have sq13 if you are gonna have to special sq14 on every call they run cause they can't get the job done????????????????

Comment

trucks, my reply says that if the COUNTY is buying the squad, they should save the money and buy a reserve truck or squad, both of which are needed. In my first reply I said another rescue squad would be duplicating a service already provided. Why would I then say 13 should get a truck? That would be more duplication. What the hell is wrong with you? Take care and be safe.

------------------
          Phil Clinard
          Laurel VFD
          Prince George's Co Sta 10
          Laurel, MD
          www.laurelvfd.org

Comment

On the Squad 13 issue. The Berwyn Heights Volunteer Fire Department will not officially post any views or concerns on this webpage about the issue. Any person on here claiming to be connected to company 14 is only posting their own views and is in no way an official representative of the Berwyn Heights Volunteer Fire Department.

James V. Ward
            President
            BHVFD CO. 14

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse