Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Esxhaust in relation to your medical compartment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esxhaust in relation to your medical compartment?

My department is looking at levels of exhaust both in the apparatus bay and also near the rig itself.

All our exhaust on our Pierces come out right below the medical compartment. Which happens to be where you stand to get gear on 85% of the calls.

I'm curious where your exhaust is compared to your medical compartment? Much appreciated!

Originally posted by Wet on Red View Post
    My department is looking at levels of exhaust both in the apparatus bay and also near the rig itself.

All our exhaust on our Pierces come out right below the medical compartment. Which happens to be where you stand to get gear on 85% of the calls.

I'm curious where your exhaust is compared to your medical compartment? Much appreciated!
    All our new trucks have exhaust stacks out the top throught the pump compartment. (helps keep it a bit warmer on freezing days) The older ones had the exhaust to the left (rear) side of the compartment, I personnally never had any problem from exhaust. Stand on any New York sidewalk and you'd probably get more fumes than you would for 30 seconds at a compartment.

Comment

Man I must have scared people off with my spelling of exhaust?

johnsb- Thanks for the insight. We've just started discussing it as we are coming up on design of our next engine.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X