Fire helmet Concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire helmet Concepts

I am a University of Cincinnati student working on a project to design and improve the fire helmet. Last month I posted a survey on these forums to gather information and opinions from firefighters around the nation and the response I received was overwhelming and fantastic.

Now I have a new survey which show three of my proposed ideas for a new fire helmet. They are hand drawn, explained and labeled. If anyone out there can spare a few minutes to review them and answer a few questions I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for as much feedback as possible, both constructive and critical, so feel free to be as honest as you like.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L7WS5JP

I have also posted this as a response to my previous thread, so feel free to only answer this once.

Thank you all for your help with my project thus far.

Sincerely,

Tom

Tom,

I am really impressed with your project.

Good luck!
    I am now a past chief and the views, opinions, and comments are mine and mine alone. I do not speak for any department or in any official capacity. Although, they would be smart to listen to me.

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

"When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water."

Comment

Took your survey, and gave my insight. Top notch work. You seem to have poured a lot of time and effort into it.

Keep it up!
      "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

Great ideas. Hand drawn? You have more artistic skill than all of us combined.
        Jason Brooks
        IAFF Local 2388
        IACOJ

Comment

Gotta agree - very good project! You'd be getting a dang good grade on it if I were your instructor! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Nice job. I just did it as well.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...