Chicago and KCFD Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago and KCFD Guys

What is the name and who makes your truck belts I see in a lot of picture?

No body from Chicago or KCFD on here?

Comment

You're probably seeing the GUT Belts. Can't remember the website offhand, but the company sells them direct, or you can buy them from firestore.com. I've got one with my Volunteer gear and love it.

Comment

CFD belts

the past few years they have been issuing a belt by RIT RESCUE & ESCAPE SYSTEMS. i tried finding it on their website but hand no luck. we basically have the "RIT BELT" without the ladder hook and lanyard.

http://www.ritrescuesystems.com/prod...ail.php?id=104

seems like half to 2/3 of us dont wear belts. like sombody said above, some are wearing GUT belts, as well as belts by yates.

Comment

Thanks for the reply... I have a Fire innovations truck belt and really like it... But of course I find out today that in the near future we will all be getting truck belts build into our SCBA's for are new bail out systems from scott. Should have waited just a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by giweff View Post
            Thanks for the reply... I have a Fire innovations truck belt and really like it... But of course I find out today that in the near future we will all be getting truck belts build into our SCBA's for are new bail out systems from scott. Should have waited just a little longer.
            Personally, I don’t think I would care for an “incorporated” truckman’s belt. I have seen a few guys that have them incorporated into their bunker coat, but for versatility I prefer to be able to remove my belt and use it for whatever other function I might need it for; e.g. hauling equipment, attaching something to it so I can ascend / descend a ladder, or in a pinch it can quickly be employed to drag a victim or fallen FF out of harms way. So you might still want to have a separate belt. Plus, what about the incidents where you don’t need your tank, such as vertical Ventilation, auto accidents, non-fire related rescues etc? I never heard anyone say…”I wish had fewer tools at my disposal”.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X