Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skojo
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Fire5555. Using some private grant money and local donations, we ended up getting the BullEx ITS Live Fire extinguisher training system. It arrived last week and we tried it during our weekly drill. My guys really liked it. We plan on doing some more training in-house in the next few weeks. I've also been in touch with some local churches and our school about providing training.

Leave a comment:

• Skojo
    started a topic Hands-on fire extinguisher training/presentation

Hands-on fire extinguisher training/presentation

Afternoon all,

My fire department is looking into getting a hands-on fire extinguisher training system, something like the BullEx ITS live fire system. You can see the BullEx system here if you're interested: https://youtu.be/tS4khYXPxsc

With a training system like this, we plan on offering interactive extinguisher training to our school staff, local firefighters, businesses, the public, etc. Just wondering if anyone has used a similar system and how they've offered a training like this this. If so, I have some questions below and would like to hear from you:

Did you give a presentation (PowerPoint or otherwise) to accompany the hands-on portion?
    If so, can you share your presentation?
    How long (minutes) was the presentation part vs the actual hands-on part?
    Did you give a presentation inside and then move outside to the actual demo?
    Did you give a small discussion right at the location where the demo was held?
    Any suggestions, advice or best practices to follow?

Thanks much in advance!!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X