Fire exposure reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire exposure reporting

I’ve been in fire investigations for the past 6 months or so and have a question for you guys: How do you document exposures in your fire reports? I am specifically referring to fires in multi-family dwellings where you have many addresses in a single large fire building.
    My city uses the Firehouse program to enter data for fire reports and that information is then funneled into the NFIRS system. I am familiar with how the program is set up to add additional exposures, I was just curious as to how far you go in documenting the property of each owner.
    Last edited by cowtown; 04-21-2009, 04:07 PM.

You can add it just like a normal exposure. This is going to cause more work for the c.o's. Another way is under the occupant section (third tab I think) add them as you would anyone else. If that does not work PM me and I will come to the office and see if other options are possible.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Comment

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where or email me a fire report. I am currently doing one for a specific fire in my college coursework. I have a rough draft done, but am really curious about getting another report to compare and contrast, perhaps get ideas.

Any help would really be great.

Thanks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...