Firequip Hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firequip Hose

Anybody have any comments on this stuff. The area where I am pretty much runs Ponn Supreme/Conquest with Neidner becoming common. No experience myself, just looking is it competitive/cost effective? Local Company just bought a bunch.

fire quip used to just be relabeled snaptite hose, bought at the same place
    Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

Many years ago, (more than I really want to remember) my secretary gave me a little wooden sign to hang on my office wall. The office was along a corrodor that led from the main (President's) office to the manufacturing floor. Several weeks after the sign was hung, I received a request to remove that sign..... Perhaps it was a little too much to the point for a Q.C. Manager. The sign read:

If you want nice fresh oats, you must pay a fair price.
      If you can use oats that has already been through the horse,
      It comes a little cheaper!

And more to the point...Investigate anything that you buy carefully,
      Lest you find it has already been through the horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck_3 View Post
        Anybody have any comments on this stuff. The area where I am pretty much runs Ponn Supreme/Conquest with Neidner becoming common. No experience myself, just looking is it competitive/cost effective? Local Company just bought a bunch.
        I thought I read this question in several other locations in this site.

As in here --->>>

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...=firequip+hose

Last edited by CaptOldTimer; 07-21-2010, 04:54 PM.
        Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
          I thought I read this question in several other locations in this site.

As in here --->>>

Believe it or not, Cap, I really did use the search feature before I posted. Went back and did it a couple of different ways and found some more info just not much on That specific topic. The fact they subcontracted under the Snaptite brand gave me the link I needed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck_3 View Post
            Believe it or not, Cap, I really did use the search feature before I posted. Went back and did it a couple of different ways and found some more info just not much on That specific topic. The fact they subcontracted under the Snaptite brand gave me the link I needed. Thanks.

We used their hose line for maybe 10 years back in the late 1970's and into the 1980's.

Always had good luck with them. Thats when Red Head Brass was in business and that was the couplings that were attached to their hose line.
            Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
              We used their hose line for maybe 10 years back in the late 1970's and into the 1980's.

Always had good luck with them. Thats when Red Head Brass was in business and that was the couplings that were attached to their hose line.
              Redhead Brass is still very much in business. Quite a few hose manufacturers use their couplings.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X