Great Training Video About Wearing Seat Belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Training Video About Wearing Seat Belts

Seattle FD in conjunction with Raleigh FD who had a Tiller overturn did a great video with interviews of the Raleigh crew about wearning seat belts that should be a must for every FD...

http://www.seattlechannel.org/videos/video.asp?ID=4843

OR go to www.FirefighterCloseCalls.com

Thanks for that link! Might use it next weekend at a Defensive Driving Class I'm teaching at a local FD.....

Comment

Sadly, it won't change anything. Every time an incident like this happens, the blowhards that actively refuse to wear them will continue to brush it off as some bull$hit hazard of the job. And they'll continue to teach new firefighters the same thing.
      Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Thank you for posting. Great video that every driver, officer and firefighter should watch.

Comment

Yea, there is some out there that still dont wont to wear there seat belts. But saying it wont help is a little harsh. If we show this at our depts. it may change the mind of one person on the next call. Great video, thanks for sharing.
          If God be for us, who can be against us. Jesus said, I am the way the truth and the light.

Comment

Originally posted by EMT6126 View Post
            Yea, there is some out there that still dont wont to wear there seat belts. But saying it wont help is a little harsh. If we show this at our depts. it may change the mind of one person on the next call. Great video, thanks for sharing.
            Its not harsh. Its reality. I tell people how i almost was killed because I didn't have my seatbelt on in the engine back when I didn't think it was needed. And the response I get is the same everytime: "I'm not putting that ****ing thing on." or some other caveman retard response about it not being cool. The only people that listen are the ones who already wear them, or the explorers who are still impressionable and trust what I taught them.
            Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Comment

Rip this?

Originally posted by Aerialguy11 View Post
              Seattle FD in conjunction with Raleigh FD who had a Tiller overturn did a great video with interviews of the Raleigh crew about wearning seat belts that should be a must for every FD...

http://www.seattlechannel.org/videos/video.asp?ID=4843

OR go to www.FirefighterCloseCalls.com
              Aerialguy or other readers,

As I am not as computer literate as I probably should be do you know how to simply download this so that I can show it at departments who do not have internet services for training?

The format should be compatable with Windows media player.

Thanks for your help.

-NoCoFire

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...