Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSFDChief600
    replied
    Well I understand ALF has moved into the new plant!!....I have my reservations set for the big 175th Anniversary celebration. Thur-Sat.

Leave a comment:

• Laddergoes
    replied
    Alf

They always seem to be late on delivery. Has anyone had any paint issues with ALF's my Engine at work has the paint just falling off of it.

Leave a comment:

• RAMFIRE42
    replied
    Alf

ALF might be buzzing with construction activity, but one thing is for sure. They are not buzzing with new truck construction. We were told this week that our truck on order could be up to 3 months late. This is a AFG grant truck, so it has a $100 per day penalty over 240 days per fema, but we were basically told, to bad. I guess this truck, and the bad P.R. isn't important to them. July 16th starts the penalty and they are saying the end of October. If this is true that is over a $10K refund. Rubbish I say!!!! I am starting to regret this purchase already.

Leave a comment:

• RetJaxFF
    replied
    update

Originally posted by HSFDChief600 View Post
    It looks to be moving right along. I wonder if they are ahead of schedule?
    I've added some pics I shot on 5/13. Was out there Friday showing a friend around and they had the lights on, and this weekend the A/C units were going to be started and ran over the weekend as a test.

http://picasaweb.google.com/retjaxff/NewALFPlant

Leave a comment:

• HSFDChief600
    replied
    It looks to be moving right along. I wonder if they are ahead of schedule?

Leave a comment:

• RetJaxFF
    replied
    Going this Sunday

Originally posted by canuck1 View Post
    retjaxff - can you post some updated pictures of the plant? it must be bustling over there right about now.
    Going out there this Sunday. Some of the pics on the ALF site are ones I shot a couple of weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• dano8696
    replied
    Construction Pics - right from lafrance

http://www.americanlafrance.com/inte...?n=68&p=4&s=48

Leave a comment:

• canuck1
    replied
    Can You?

Originally posted by RetJaxFF View Post
    Holding at ten for the moment. I think the daughter found out what was causing them things... )
    retjaxff - can you post some updated pictures of the plant? it must be bustling over there right about now.

Leave a comment:

• RetJaxFF
    replied
    Holding at ten (10)

Originally posted by Farmington2313 View Post
    How many Grand Kids now, 12 or 15? Glad to see that ALF is still doing OK. Some days I sure do miss it... Then I wake up!!!
    Holding at ten for the moment. I think the daughter found out what was causing them things... )

Leave a comment:

• Farmington2313
    replied
    Hi Bert!!!

How many Grand Kids now, 12 or 15? Glad to see that ALF is still doing OK. Some days I sure do miss it... Then I wake up!!!

Leave a comment:

• RAMFIRE42
    replied
    I think my dept is planning on comming to the factory in early June to see our truck.

Leave a comment:

• HSFDChief600
    replied
    I hope to. I was talking to a friend of mine that works for ALF (Guy Dewey) and I hope he can make it. He is close to retirement and I would like to see him before he does.

Leave a comment:

• RetJaxFF
    replied
    Your welcome!

Originally posted by HSFDChief600 View Post
    Thanks for the update
    Chief Gregg;

Your welcome. Hope you make it to town for the grand opening.

Leave a comment:

• HSFDChief600
    replied
    Thanks for the update

Leave a comment:

• RetJaxFF
    replied
    Update from construction site 04/14/2007

http://picasaweb.google.com/retjaxff/NewALFPlant

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse