• Show
Clear All

• American LaFrance New Home Site Buzzing with Activity

FYI

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/art...Id=50&id=53376
    Take Care & be SAFE
    Bert

Updated site pics

Added some pics of the site I shot today. Walls on the plant are starting to go up. Lots of steel in the Corp office building since I was there last.

http://picasaweb.google.com/retjaxff/NewALFPlant
    Take Care & be SAFE
    Bert

Comment

How close to the old plant is the new one? I would like to make the trip over when they have the grand opening.
      Forrest Gregg
      Chief
      Holtville/Slapout
      Fire & Rescue Inc.
      District 10 Director
      AAVFD
      IAFC
      www.holtvilleslapoutfd.org

Comment

About 15 miles

Originally posted by HSFDChief600 View Post
        How close to the old plant is the new one? I would like to make the trip over when they have the grand opening.
        Chief;

If you coming into the area on I26 East bound, exit at Exit 194. At Jedburgh Rd (at end of exit ramp) go right. First rd on your left, go left. Follow to the dead end, turn right. Corp Office and Plant will be on your right about a 100 yrds down the road.
        Take Care & be SAFE
        Bert

Comment

I wish ALF would post the new deliveries as good as they post the pictures of their new building. Any way to get them to do this. I emailed Corp. office with no reply. Hopefully they just are not updating the website and that is not all the trucks they are making. Someone please help.
          YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

My pics

Originally posted by RAMFIRE42 View Post
            I wish ALF would post the new deliveries as good as they post the pictures of their new building. Any way to get them to do this. I emailed Corp. office with no reply. Hopefully they just are not updating the website and that is not all the trucks they are making. Someone please help.
            Ramfire;

Although I'm employed by ALF the pics I post are my pics, not ALF's. I go to the site on my own time, not ALF's. I usually go on Sunday afternoon to check the site, and shoot the pics with my own camera, not ALF's. The place where my pics are located is not ALF's, it's a location that's provided to anyone free of charge through Google & Picasa.

I will bring to the attention of the Marketing Manager your concern on the new deliveries not being posted on the ALF Website.
            Take Care & be SAFE
            Bert

Comment

Looks like the project is moving right along. Since you're talking about pics we never had a pic from the factory of our truck and I was wondering if you could get me one. You can pm me or email me thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RetJaxFF View Post
                Ramfire;

Although I'm employed by ALF the pics I post are my pics, not ALF's. I go to the site on my own time, not ALF's. I usually go on Sunday afternoon to check the site, and shoot the pics with my own camera, not ALF's. The place where my pics are located is not ALF's, it's a location that's provided to anyone free of charge through Google & Picasa.

I will bring to the attention of the Marketing Manager your concern on the new deliveries not being posted on the ALF Website.
                RETJAX.
                I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. THE OFFICIAL ALF SITE IS CONSTANLY UPDATING NEW PHOTO'S OF THE CONSTRUCTION AND THATS GREAT. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD UPDATE NEW DELIVERIES. I ALSO HAVE A TRUCK BEING BUILT, AND PHOTOS WOULD BE GREAT.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFIRE42 View Post
                  RETJAX.
                  I FULLY UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION. THE OFFICIAL ALF SITE IS CONSTANLY UPDATING NEW PHOTO'S OF THE CONSTRUCTION AND THATS GREAT. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD UPDATE NEW DELIVERIES. I ALSO HAVE A TRUCK BEING BUILT, AND PHOTOS WOULD BE GREAT.
                  From what I have seen - American LaFrance tends to put most of their money into Reasearch and Development, and Quality of construction. But I have to agree - their marketing leaves a little to be desired.

They should enlist the help of Pierce to aid in the marketing campaign...Pierce is a very good marketing company!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Updated pics of New ALF Plant

See link below for some updated pics of the New ALF Plant.

Take Care & be SAFE
                    Bert

Comment

Looking Good!!

Comment

more?

Originally posted by RetJaxFF View Post
                        See link below for some updated pics of the New ALF Plant.

How's the plant project coming along? Got any updated pics?

Comment

Updated pics 03-04-07

Corp Office:
                          Roof is on
                          Second story floor has been poured.
                          Started installation of the window frames (on the backside)
                          Started installation of the HVAC ducting.
                          Brick was pressure washed on the front.

Plant:
                          All the walls are up.
                          They've started installing the steel supports and roof trusses. Couldn't get inside to take pics... would have had to walk through the mud, and I had my Sunday go to meeting shoes on )
                          Take Care & be SAFE
                          Bert

Comment

timing

Originally posted by canuck1 View Post
                            How's the plant project coming along? Got any updated pics?
                            How's that for timing ? )
                            Take Care & be SAFE
                            Bert

Comment

Thanks Bert.........the place is really coming around.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X