Diamond-Grade Graphics Artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond-Grade Graphics Artists

Looking for recommendations for high-quality apparatus graphics artists, somewhere between the Midwest and the Northeast. Looking particularly for those who have a considerable amount of experience with Diamond-Grade Scotchlite striping and chevron application. I know that the diamond grade material requires special attention for sealing the cut edges, etc, so we're looking for somebody who has done a lot of this

Anybody have any experience or recommendations?

Edit - Note: We'd also be interested in somebody who is outside of the Midwest-to-Northeast regions, but is willing to travel.

Apparatus Graphics

Try contacting SVI Graphics which is a division of SVI Trucks in Loveland CO. They've started a separate department to not only do their own but for other OEM's as well as FD's, PD's etc. They've got great computer design people and with a drawing of your apparatus can come up with a design specific to what you want done.

They are building 2 Custom Hazmats and an Air & Light for Vancouver BC and they did a complete new design in colour showing all the graphics/striping and it was great.

I can send you a sample of same if you send me your email.

Comment

SAFETEK, [email protected]

Do you know if they will travel, or do the vehicles need to go to CO?

Comment

Safetek, can you send me a copy as well?

[email protected]

Comment

Graphics

OK guys I've sent to you some examples and info on how to contact them. They can come up with any design your budget or imagination can handle.

One of the best things is the quality of the materials they use and how they seal the different colours etc. to prevent moisture/dirt from entering the seams.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X