Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ullrichk
    replied
    OOPS! A brain fart or Freudian slip? Didn't mean to insult anyone.

Not too much, anyway. . .

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Quit swearing.That's H me not K me.How's your chrome ball(s)? Hehe T.C.

Leave a comment:

• ullrichk
    replied
    Thanks for being up front about your association. Just please don't try to pass off a KME Ahrens as an Ahrens-Fox of old.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainGonzo
    replied
    Originally posted by FyredUp View Post
    Okay, because I have accused others of being less than honest about who they are and who they represent on here it is my turn to make my announcement. As of January 2007 I am an independent sales rep for HME Ahrens Fox.

I will continue my trend of commenting on apparatus, but as I have tried hard to do lately I will not slam any other brand of apparatus. I may have fun with the blindly faithful Kool Aid drinkers but I will not attack their favorite brand of fire apparatus.

Heck I have even managed to say nice things about a couple of other brands lately!!

FyredUp
    Can we use your discount?

Just kidding, bro.. good luck in your new venture!

Leave a comment:

• npfd801
    replied
    I'm in the same boat. We bought our two General rigs before I started selling. I'm sure someone is confident that we bought the rigs just so I could get the job, but I can assure you that the apparatus commitee, board of trustees, and chief don't like me that much to buy a pair of rigs just so I could get a job.

What's your territory? Perhaps we'll be crossing paths here and there. Unlike some folks, I actually enjoy socializing with fellows sales reps. I'm sure we've met before at Monroe...

Good luck with the new gig!

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Well, I can be both really. My volly FD bought a new HME Ahrens Fox pumper back in June, long before I was even entertaining the thought of selling for them.

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• k1500chevy97
    replied
    Thanks for the honsety.
    I have seen way too many people coming on these forums pretending to be a "customer" bragging about a company when in reality they are a sales rep.

BTW all of our HME apparatus have been excellent so far.

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    started a topic HME Ahrens Fox

HME Ahrens Fox

Okay, because I have accused others of being less than honest about who they are and who they represent on here it is my turn to make my announcement. As of January 2007 I am an independent sales rep for HME Ahrens Fox.

I will continue my trend of commenting on apparatus, but as I have tried hard to do lately I will not slam any other brand of apparatus. I may have fun with the blindly faithful Kool Aid drinkers but I will not attack their favorite brand of fire apparatus.

Heck I have even managed to say nice things about a couple of other brands lately!!

FyredUp

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X