Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue101
    replied
    Sounds like who I want on my duece and a half.I've got issues trying to hold one down. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    Rescue 101, it was a joke.... You would have to know the 300 club.... A group of 300 lbrs in Westmoreland county PA, that are famous!

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by LVFD301 View Post
    You guys sound like PA firefighters... the 300 club over in Westmoreland county ROFL
    Montgomery County, complete opposite side of the state. We have all of our teeth.

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Well,I'm not from PA but I don't see much difference between this "club" and the Nevada group. If we're not cracking "stone",then we're not having fun.If we're not having fun,then the working group is getting sour and unproductive.Neexxxxt! Oh ,by the way,FWD I guess that makes it "legal". T.C.

Leave a comment:

• LVFD301
    replied
    You guys sound like PA firefighters... the 300 club over in Westmoreland county ROFL

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Oh NOW we hear from the peanut gallery...... Be careful, thats your daughter-out-law you're talking about!

Leave a comment:

• chiefengineer11
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Ok so what you're saying is that the only hot nurse we can discuss is my wife because she is family?
    Post the calendar cover, or one like it.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Ok so what you're saying is that the only hot nurse we can discuss is my wife because she is family?

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    Tomcat and I seldom "Hi-jack".We have been known,however,to occasionally deviate from course.And a good way to initiate such deviations is use the keyword "Nurses uniform". This is a FAMILY site: Remember? hehe T.C.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Allright you two, I originally hijacked this thread to talk about my wife and other hot nurses. Get back on subject!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    At least it wasn't a "grand"slam.And don't be so sure of your performance out of the gate,us 'lil weasels aren't always easy to catch.AND,provided you can find the time,you're gonna do the show.From the other side of the aisle.Clocks ticking so I'd be looking for a bed.Once we find ours,I'll zap you the info. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• tomwnh
    replied
    Thanks!!!!!

My dear friend Rescue101, again with the slam. Even at my age you couldn't keep up with me once I leave the porch! Don't worry, Glenn keeps a close eye on me. You will get yours on my next trip through Maine. All BS aside, it's the people we meet and friends we make that makes this all worth while.

Stay safe all!

Leave a comment:

• Rescue101
    replied
    You sure we're talking about the same Tom? I feel so bad for Glenn that I was going send him over my dog training collar so he could get that ol' redneck redbone off the porch.You're right on the caliber of assistance though.As I stated earlier a wealth of knowledge here and close by for us.Does a decent job of service too,a rarity in this day and age.T.C.

Leave a comment:

• ChiefDog
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
    ChiefDog,By chance your dealer Lake Region? Real good folks over there.I've known Glenn for years,a real top shelf guy.Not quite as sure about his new "road"guy,I'm wondering if Glenn knew what he was getting there.Hi Tomcat! These guys have helped us out of a few predicaments over the years.I'm looking foward to dragging Tomcat to Pa. this year for a change in scenery. T.C.
    Yes, it is Lakes Region. Glenn and I fly out Monday to Grand Rapids. Kind of glad we aren't out there right now with the Ford Funeral. I would think the airport is a bit crazy with that happening.

We have had great service with Glenn. I have spent hours talking to him about projects over the years and he is not afraid to tell me I am off track. I appreciate the honesty and service. He told me up front, even if you don't buy the truck from me, I want you to think about this, this and this because it will make service better.... You can appreciate doing business with someone who is looking out for you and not just the "sale." It is a brotherhood and we should not do things to just make money, but do it right because people's lives are on the line.

I know that Glenn was pleased with adding Tom to his team. He had a reputation for helping the customer before going to Lakes and that is what Glenn wants Lakes to be.

Leave a comment:

• tomwnh
    replied
    Right again Rescue101

Rescue101 you are correct again. ChiefDog is talking about Lakes Region and Glenn. A road trip to PA? Would be great to go there for something other than working a show. Might even get to see it. Catch you soon.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X