Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescue101
    replied
    ChiefDog,By chance your dealer Lake Region? Real good folks over there.I've known Glenn for years,a real top shelf guy.Not quite as sure about his new "road"guy,I'm wondering if Glenn knew what he was getting there.Hi Tomcat! These guys have helped us out of a few predicaments over the years.I'm looking foward to dragging Tomcat to Pa. this year for a change in scenery. T.C.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    I think Chiefengineer11 should be placed in charge of Quality Control of the Mechanical Siren Department- Testing each and every unit that comes off the assembly line.

And I dont see how women can do it- those high heels hurt like a bitch after a few hours.

Leave a comment:

• Fyrtrks
    replied
    Oops

He screwed up and posted a picture of himself his wife is hotter. I hear tell that Federal Signal is looking hard at a location in Bryn Athyn Pa for it's new location. FWD any suggestions for a new plant manager.

Leave a comment:

• thetatooisreal
    replied
    Much better than talking about HME!

WOW! The topic has changed and it is far better than talking about HME.

That picture wasn't even close to an HME.

Its a shame that such a fine picture ends up in a thread about HME. I hope she will forgive all.

By the way, nice uniform.

Oh-Oh! I think I might have a fever coming on.

Thank you for the humor.

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    You wish.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    http://www.emediawire.com/prfiles/20...7928/nurse.jpg

Leave a comment:

• canuck1
    replied
    alrighteeee

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post

And yes, she makes more money than me, but thats because she looks hot in that nurses uniform.
    please post pictures of your hot wife in her nurses uniform.

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Originally posted by SSHANK42 View Post
    Now you went and done it FWDbuff. What are you thinking mentioning your hot wife in a nurses outfit to a bunch of firefighters. You have just rendered me useless for the rest of the night. At least I'm lucky enough that I will see my nurse when I get home, but I bet she is out of her scrubs though and in her PJ's with bunny house slippers to rest her feet.
    You want another one?

Leave a comment:

• SSHANK42
    replied
    Now you went and done it FWDbuff. What are you thinking mentioning your hot wife in a nurses outfit to a bunch of firefighters. You have just rendered me useless for the rest of the night. At least I'm lucky enough that I will see my nurse when I get home, but I bet she is out of her scrubs though and in her PJ's with bunny house slippers to rest her feet.

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff
    And as for you Mister Vermont, I can make arrangements for your municipality to deliver trash instead of pick it up.
    Blah blah blah.

The towns and cities here don't deal with trash

Leave a comment:

• FWDbuff
    replied
    Does the Clowns Union know that you two are scabbing????

For your information, I AMat work. It's good to be the king. Now go adjust a lug nut or something or I'll put you in a home.

And as for you Mister Vermont, I can make arrangements for your municipality to deliver trash instead of pick it up.

And yes, she makes more money than me, but thats because she looks hot in that nurses uniform.

Leave a comment:

• chiefengineer11
    replied
    Originally posted by Res343cue View Post
    He works???

I thought his wife brought home all the money!
    Whose version of it do you want?

Leave a comment:

• Res343cue
    replied
    Originally posted by chiefengineer11 View Post
    How come you're not at work?!!
    He works???

I thought his wife brought home all the money!

Leave a comment:

• FyredUp
    replied
    Originally posted by bullet14 View Post
    We have been looking at various manufacturers for a new engine, based on a rescue pumper body style. HME's name has come up. We have several area departments with their chassis but no one in our area with a rig completely made by HME. Can anyone share their thoughts and insight on their fire body- quality of workmanship, service after the sale, etc.?
    Thanks- much appreciated!
    Please contact me regarding HME Ahrens Fox. My volly FD got one delivered in June of 2006.

As for the cookie cutter concept I diagree. Yes they do have standard body sizes and styles but they did a few things for us they had never done before.

Honestly the amount of special things you get in the way of options and changes is a mix between a good sales rep and factory coordination.

If you are near Wisconsin I would be happy to show you our rig.

FyredUp

Leave a comment:

• chiefengineer11
    replied
    Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    "myfyrtrks", a frequent contributor to the apparatus forums, is an HME sales rep in NY state. Although he may not be your area's rep, he may be willing to answer your questions or refer you to the area rep. Email him at [email protected] or wait for him to chime in here, I am sure he will be lurking about in due time. Tell him the FWD sent you.
    How come you're not at work?!!

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X