Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wish.

Originally posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

Comment

Much better than talking about HME!

WOW! The topic has changed and it is far better than talking about HME.

That picture wasn't even close to an HME.

Its a shame that such a fine picture ends up in a thread about HME. I hope she will forgive all.

By the way, nice uniform.

Oh-Oh! I think I might have a fever coming on.

Thank you for the humor.

Comment

Oops

He screwed up and posted a picture of himself his wife is hotter. I hear tell that Federal Signal is looking hard at a location in Bryn Athyn Pa for it's new location. FWD any suggestions for a new plant manager.
        Fyrtrks

Comment

I think Chiefengineer11 should be placed in charge of Quality Control of the Mechanical Siren Department- Testing each and every unit that comes off the assembly line.

And I dont see how women can do it- those high heels hurt like a bitch after a few hours.
          "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Comment

ChiefDog,By chance your dealer Lake Region? Real good folks over there.I've known Glenn for years,a real top shelf guy.Not quite as sure about his new "road"guy,I'm wondering if Glenn knew what he was getting there.Hi Tomcat! These guys have helped us out of a few predicaments over the years.I'm looking foward to dragging Tomcat to Pa. this year for a change in scenery. T.C.

Comment

Right again Rescue101

Rescue101 you are correct again. ChiefDog is talking about Lakes Region and Glenn. A road trip to PA? Would be great to go there for something other than working a show. Might even get to see it. Catch you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
                ChiefDog,By chance your dealer Lake Region? Real good folks over there.I've known Glenn for years,a real top shelf guy.Not quite as sure about his new "road"guy,I'm wondering if Glenn knew what he was getting there.Hi Tomcat! These guys have helped us out of a few predicaments over the years.I'm looking foward to dragging Tomcat to Pa. this year for a change in scenery. T.C.
                Yes, it is Lakes Region. Glenn and I fly out Monday to Grand Rapids. Kind of glad we aren't out there right now with the Ford Funeral. I would think the airport is a bit crazy with that happening.

We have had great service with Glenn. I have spent hours talking to him about projects over the years and he is not afraid to tell me I am off track. I appreciate the honesty and service. He told me up front, even if you don't buy the truck from me, I want you to think about this, this and this because it will make service better.... You can appreciate doing business with someone who is looking out for you and not just the "sale." It is a brotherhood and we should not do things to just make money, but do it right because people's lives are on the line.

I know that Glenn was pleased with adding Tom to his team. He had a reputation for helping the customer before going to Lakes and that is what Glenn wants Lakes to be.

Comment

You sure we're talking about the same Tom? I feel so bad for Glenn that I was going send him over my dog training collar so he could get that ol' redneck redbone off the porch.You're right on the caliber of assistance though.As I stated earlier a wealth of knowledge here and close by for us.Does a decent job of service too,a rarity in this day and age.T.C.

Comment

Thanks!!!!!

My dear friend Rescue101, again with the slam. Even at my age you couldn't keep up with me once I leave the porch! Don't worry, Glenn keeps a close eye on me. You will get yours on my next trip through Maine. All BS aside, it's the people we meet and friends we make that makes this all worth while.

Stay safe all!

Comment

At least it wasn't a "grand"slam.And don't be so sure of your performance out of the gate,us 'lil weasels aren't always easy to catch.AND,provided you can find the time,you're gonna do the show.From the other side of the aisle.Clocks ticking so I'd be looking for a bed.Once we find ours,I'll zap you the info. T.C.

Comment

Allright you two, I originally hijacked this thread to talk about my wife and other hot nurses. Get back on subject!

Comment

Tomcat and I seldom "Hi-jack".We have been known,however,to occasionally deviate from course.And a good way to initiate such deviations is use the keyword "Nurses uniform". This is a FAMILY site: Remember? hehe T.C.

Comment

Ok so what you're saying is that the only hot nurse we can discuss is my wife because she is family?

Comment

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
                              Ok so what you're saying is that the only hot nurse we can discuss is my wife because she is family?
                              Post the calendar cover, or one like it.

Comment

Oh NOW we hear from the peanut gallery...... Be careful, thats your daughter-out-law you're talking about!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X