Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of rescue truck built by Butterfield Enterprises

Anthony,

Here are a couple of pics of a rescue truck done by Butterfield Enterprises.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rescue2400 View Post
      Anthony,

Here are a couple of pics of a rescue truck done by Butterfield Enterprises.
      Thanks for the pictures of the two different trucks. Where are those trucks located? If they are close enough to me, I would like to visit.

How long have been driving the butterfield trucks? Is there anything you would have them do differently/improve upon? They say that they can have the truck to me in 6-8 weeks, is that realistic?

Thanks!
      Anthony

Comment

Looks like an interesting truck - what department has them?

why do the lights stick out so much on the side?

And to be honest, I would do the arrowstick differently... Looks... rather
        shabby to be honest.

Comment

Rescue 2400, are you part of, or employed by Butterfield?

Comment

Our township has recently purchased medium duty pumper from Butterfield Enterprises. Enclosed is a picture of the apparatus in the manufacturing stages the truck looks great and we can’t wait to take delivery. Delivery was delayed due to an unexpected chassis problem that needed done with the Chevy 5500’s transfer case our 4x4 system was interfering with the pump installation. Butterfield Enterprises advised us every step of the way and gave us several options of what we could do from extending the frame to changing the pump we went with the frame ext. Our department also has a slide in skid unit purchased for Butterfield our apparatus was scheduled for delivery in November and is scheduled for delivery in the late January early February due to the transfer case (Not their problem or fault). I would recommend them to anyone. If you have any questions about the apparatus specs or don’t know of them call them and we are going to go with them again in the near future on a brush truck. I agree with the comments made about their customer service it is really outstanding and as far as service centers they will set up an agreement with your local service that you have been dealing with on prior apparatus service issues and not some new mechanic. Your will not be sorry you did!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Rescue Trucks

Anthony,

The trucks are located in Canada, we have been using them for about two years now. I have had no problems with the two trucks we have purchased and we did receive them when they said which was surprisingly very fast. Like I had said before we are very pleased with them and will be buying from them in the future.

LVFD301,

No I am not part of nor am I employed by Butterfield Enterprises.

Comment

Can you tell us what department in Canada?

Comment

LVFD as long as we are being "open" here ----- why do you seem to have an axe to grind with this company ?? And by the way I dont work for any apparatus builder or dealer.
                  ?

Comment

the lights

I've seen this set up a lot. I am not sure why lights aren't reccessed, but I'm sure if you want them to be they probably could be. As for the stick...there doesn't appear to be enough room for it in the body with the current (large module) sized arrowstik. The fact that its there makes me happy.

Comment

Company

Our company name is Canada United Chemical Bond. We have been in business for over 5 years now and our a well established company with over 500 employees. We need a good deal of fire apparatus on our company site because we use very extremely flammable solutions that could cause a major disaster if a fire erupted and was out of control. At Canada United Chemical Bond company we have our very own paid firefighters that work very hard at keeping the company and it's employees safe.

Comment

I have no axe to grind, work for no manufacturer or dealer, just using some
                        common sense.

Would YOU make a major purchase without looking at the company, their
                        stablity, or their past?

Just pointing out some things.

The pictures that Rescue 2400 has, are not of a truck in service - but
                        a brand new truck. He claims that they have two trucks from them that
                        have been in service for two years, and yet the pictures they have are
                        of brand new rigs, not yet in service?

The apparatus and equipment sales office is located at a house in the
                        middle of a subdivision. The manufacturing plant address (from their
                        webpage) is the apartment of Mr Butterfield.

There are NO pictures of delivered in service trucks on their web page,
                        nor is there any mention of departments who have their apparatus. Most
                        manufacturers are proud of who has their trucks, and waste no time in getting that information out there.

Their corporate structure is screwy. Anyone with any business knowledge can see that.

I will say it again. They may build a wonderful truck. With all things
                        being what they are, I would be very hesitant to buy from them without
                        more information, such as a verifiable track record.

Thats all I have said all along. Would you buy from them without a verifiable
                        track record? Verifiable financials, and performance bonds?

The only record I have seen so far is one person who claims to have two of their trucks in service, but no department name, no in-service pictures, etc, and one department that has ordered a truck and has some production
                        pictures.

Is that a verifiable track record?

Comment

Originally posted by skipatrol8 View Post
                          I've seen this set up a lot. I am not sure why lights aren't reccessed, but I'm sure if you want them to be they probably could be. As for the stick...there doesn't appear to be enough room for it in the body with the current (large module) sized arrowstik. The fact that its there makes me happy.
                          Agreed, having it there is the main thing. I am in the land of the tree
                          monsters, and the lights sticking out like that, and for that matter the
                          arrowstick sticking up, would cause those tree monsters to grab them
                          pretty quick. I would recess everything, maybe making the door a bit
                          smaller.

It IS a good looking truck otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by rescue2400 View Post
                            Our company name is Canada United Chemical Bond. We have been in business for over 5 years now and our a well established company with over 500 employees. We need a good deal of fire apparatus on our company site because we use very extremely flammable solutions that could cause a major disaster if a fire erupted and was out of control. At Canada United Chemical Bond company we have our very own paid firefighters that work very hard at keeping the company and it's employees safe.
                            Thanks! Were those pictures of the trucks you have?

I am only somewhat familiar with industrial fire brigades - our rural area
                            has none, but in the past I have dealt with some and they are a great
                            thing - espically since lots of those brigade members take that training
                            home with them to volunteer departments where they live!

Comment

One thing is for sure, If they want anyone to take them seriously, they might want to invest in a Web Designer. That looks like it was made by a 14 year old freshman for his Graphic Design class, 1 hour prior to the project being due.
                              Get busy livin, or get busy dyin. - Shawshank Redemption
                              IACOJ

Comment

Originally posted by OlieCan View Post
                                One thing is for sure, If they want anyone to take them seriously, they might want to invest in a Web Designer. That looks like it was made by a 14 year old freshman for his Graphic Design class, 1 hour prior to the project being due.
                                Grin, I can't say much there, my companies web page is MUCH worse!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X