Chevron Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevron Pictures

Can anyone provide me with pictures, or links to pictures, that show the rear of an apparatus that has been covered in reflective chevrons for safety purposes? I'm specifically looking for any pictures of red/white chevrons in an 'A' pattern.
    Thanks!

Houston Tx. E-One pumper
    Attached Files

Comment

Houston

The chevrons look good and all--but the "KEEP BACK 500 FEET" lettering doesn't stand out at all. Personally, I like the red/yellow stripe like this.

http://www.yorkvillagefire.com/e31v.jpgRed/yellow
      http://www.rosenbaueramerica.com/Cla...s/Data/596.JPG red/white

Whatever color you choose...its still a very good idea. Have you considered the front bumper as well?
      Last edited by skipatrol8; 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM. Reason: hyperlink issue

Comment

United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Comment

Thanks guys. Keep the pictures coming.
          We're doing the front bumper with a 6" white scotchlite stripe with our department's name in 4" red letters in the middle.
          It looks good and matches our Truck.

Comment

Responder Safety has quite a few pics on thier site also. Check 'em out at: Responder Safety
            Career Fire Captain
            Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Not quite an A pattern, but....

-H
              "The uniform you wear was given to you. The respect that comes with it must be earned."

Heretic
              Lieutenant
              Vermont

Comment

Red and white. This is my department's newest engine, and the second with a chevron. We think they're a fantastic addition for safety, and people have actually commented on how noticeable the rear of the rigs are.
                Attached Files
                "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

You guys will probably get tired of me, but I have a ton of these in different colors.

How about orange and white?
                  Attached Files
                  "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

Black and red?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Black and yellow?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yellow and red?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Green and yellow, and I know - some will argue the pattern is upside down.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I think this is my last one. Green and white. Yes, I know the poster asked for red and white... I have quite a few red and white if you want them e-mailed direct.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone know of any formal studies that would indicate that a chevron pattern on the rear increases apparatus visibility and safety?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X