new RFD Aerials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new RFD Aerials

Do you happen to have a photo of one maybe that would help .

Originally posted by KI6FBP
    I have been seeing new tillers around town, for the Riverside, CA Fire Dept., and I would like to learn whatever I can about them. Short of chasing dispatch calls or crashing the station, I don't know where I can learn these specifics. The front-end of the cabs, are unlike any manufacturers' photos that I have found so far. My recollection is, that the the front of the cab is sloped back 45°, although logic dictates that it cannot be that severe. Citing orders from Homeland Security, RFD has taken down what information it once had on the city's webpage.

The nearest I can tell, T-1, T-2, T-3; are identical units, and were put in service at the same time. I would also like to know if the former units were retained as reserve, or disposed of. The former T-1 and T-2 were also tillers, but the former T-3 was a "snorkel". I would also be interested in learning more about the city's two telesquirts, TS-12 and TS-13; and the new HR-3, for USAR CA TF-6.

new RFD Aerials

I have been seeing new tillers around town, for the Riverside, CA Fire Dept., and I would like to learn whatever I can about them. Short of chasing dispatch calls or crashing the station, I don't know where I can learn these specifics. The front-end of the cabs, are unlike any manufacturers' photos that I have found so far. My recollection is, that the the front of the cab is sloped back 45°, although logic dictates that it cannot be that severe. Citing orders from Homeland Security, RFD has taken down what information it once had on the city's webpage.

The nearest I can tell, T-1, T-2, T-3; are identical units, and were put in service at the same time. I would also like to know if the former units were retained as reserve, or disposed of. The former T-1 and T-2 were also tillers, but the former T-3 was a "snorkel". I would also be interested in learning more about the city's two telesquirts, TS-12 and TS-13; and the new HR-3, for USAR CA TF-6.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X