No announcement yet.

ALF Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is good to " hear " , there is nothing worst than poor dealer service after the sale! We have a very good ALF dealership in our area of central N.J. it is ( Campbell Suppy Co. ) they service all makes & model fire apparatus. They were a Seagrave dealership about 10 years ago that took care of all the F.D.N.Y. fire trucks!....
    Last edited by NewJerseyFFII; 11-21-2006, 07:44 PM.

Comment

ALF/LTI 75' MM Platform

Any firefighters, departments have information on the base price of a new 75' ALF/LTI MM Platform apparatus with NO PUMP / OR TANK. The same type of apparatus in the photo below, and also a possible web site for ALF pricing!!
      Last edited by NewJerseyFFII; 10-24-2007, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Alf Demo

A Local Dept just purchased an demo ladder from ALF. Im note sure the exact price but I know that there were considerable savings. Check out the website and also call a local sales rep for info on demo's not listed. I believe your dealer would be www.campbellsupply.com

http://www.americanlafrance.com/inte...&s=65&y=1&x=47

Also my dept just ordered a new custom chassis liberty pumper tanker from ALF. For some reason Lafrance doen't update the liberty website. If anyone has any pictures of ALF Liberty trucks please post them or email me at [email protected]
        YOU ONLY NEED TO BE STUPID ONCE TO BE DEAD FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by RAMFIRE42 View Post
          A Local Dept just purchased an demo ladder from ALF. Im note sure the exact price but I know that there were considerable savings. Check out the website and also call a local sales rep for info on demo's not listed. I believe your dealer would be www.campbellsupply.com

http://www.americanlafrance.com/inte...&s=65&y=1&x=47

Also my dept just ordered a new custom chassis liberty pumper tanker from ALF. For some reason Lafrance doen't update the liberty website. If anyone has any pictures of ALF Liberty trucks please post them or email me at [email protected]
          I think that the savings on a demo is about 5-10 % less than a new truck. we can only fit a 75 foot aerial in our apparatus bay, I am only checking out prices at this time. A new truck is a few years away! Thanks, for the information NJFFII .

Comment

Originally posted by NewJerseyFFII View Post
            Any firefighters, departments have information on the base price of a new 75' ALF/LTI MM Platform apparatus with NO PUMP / OR TANK. The same type of apparatus in the photo below, and also a possible web site for ALF pricing!!
            Listed for $622,408 on HGAC.

Comment

Originally posted by RareRamAir View Post
              Listed for $622,408 on HGAC.
              Is that the state contract price for a base unit without any options like , 10K gen, Led lights , Q2 , raised roof, etc. !...Thanks, for your help ! NJFFII

Comment

Is that the state contract price for a base unit without any options like , 10K gen, Led lights , Q2 , raised roof, etc. !...Thanks, for your help ! NJFFII

No idea what options that includes. Sorry I can't be of more help. you can try contacting these salesmen to see what they have to say.

AMERICAN LAFRANCE DEALERS:
                American LaFrance Gulf Coast
                Email: [email protected] Fx: 713-580-8136

American LaFrance of El Paso Ph: 505-833-1000
                Email: [email protected]ABQFREIGHTLINER.NET

Comment

You can add up to 25% to the contract price for options on HGAC.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X