Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fax/copier

Hello,

we have recently taken delivery on a new command / spill truck. my chief has asked for my advice on getting a fax/copier for the truck. it will go on a shelf directly behind the 4 rear facing seats.

i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to any particular type or brand of fax/copier. i was thinking of something along the lines of this..

brother fax/phone/copier

or something similar in size.

any advice is appreciated..

You may not be able to because of size, but go laser instead. Ink jets smear really easily even if your hands aren't wet, it's just the nature of the beast. Lasers don't. And they last more than 150 pages with a cartridge.

This one isn't much bigger: http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?...0074&An=browse

Side note, if there's a Cartridge World nearby, get refills instead of buying new. The ones for my HP Inkjet are exactly half the cost of new, and the Samsung Color Laser I just got is less than half the cost. Considering the laser's black cartridge new is almost $100 it's worth it. I've refilled them several times with no printing problems at all. I don't work with/for them, just trying to save people some hard-earned bucks.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Beyond a doubt go with a laser. The days of inkjet are past.

Current issue of "Computer Shopper" discusses current price reductions in lasers. As I recall new model HP laser fax/copiers are down under $150. Thats a deal. I think I paid over $500 for my HP around 4yr ago. A very good investment has save LOTS in printing cost.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X