Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATION2
    replied
    And the Chauffeur has now been ticketed. Just some thoughts.

Stay low and move it in.

Leave a comment:

• STATION2
    replied
    The latest is that the $960,000.00 (Unequipped) rig was rolled over due to driver error. Regular Chauffeur driving the rig and eating at the same time. They were NOT on a run and they exceeded the recommended DO NOT exceed turning speed of 20MPH. Just some thoughts.

Stay low and move it in.

Leave a comment:

• Quad5047
    replied
    Pierce, E-One, Lets be right real men choose Seagrave. Yeah Axel failure would definently not be to blame on the driver but it makes me wonder when that truck was last lloked at by the mechs.

Leave a comment:

• SPFDRum
    replied
    It sounds like they could benefit from an EVOC class and some more behind the wheel training. No wait... Why don't they just paint the curbs a color that one can actually see...
    Hmmmm, note to self; learn the whole story before posting.
    The roll over was caused by a suspected axel failure, not driver error.

Leave a comment:

• brubaker
    replied
    And I love the Peirce engines, particually the Quantums. They're so stylish and aid in orginization too. I love the way a Peirce Quantum with roll up doors all around, Internl ladder storage and standard pump configuration looks flying down the street. Anyway...

God Bless, Take Care and, Stay Safe.

Leave a comment:

• STATION2
    replied
    Yeah right. Pierces are better. If you like steel ladders that rust. But thats another discussion altogether. LOL. Pierces are just E-Ones waiting to grow up and be real fire trucks.

Stay low and move it in.

Leave a comment:

• brubaker
    replied
    PEANUT GALLERY...!

Very Unfortunate Accident. I'm glad no one was seriously hurt. It sounds like they could benfit from an EVOC class and some more behind the wheel training. No wait... Why don't they just paint the curbs a color that one can actually see... Did someone say Bright Orange...? Anyway... .

P.S. Peirce's are better.
    Last edited by brubaker; 10-01-2003, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ctxffman
    replied
    any comments from the peanut gallery on the E-One rollover?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    According to the news reports all are doing well and I think they said that no one was hospitalized. Links to other news reports:

www.azcentral.com/12news/

www.knxv.com/

Both RealPlayer I think

Leave a comment:

• firenresq77
    replied
    You might get a better response if you put this in the firefighter's forum........

Leave a comment:

• fyr2303
    started a topic What happen in Phoenix?

What happen in Phoenix?

Has anyone heard or seen what happen in Phoenix yesterday? How bad did the fire fighters get injuried? Check www.news5.tv

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X