X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REV group buy Spartan ER

This is interesting...

https://www.fireapparatusmagazine.co...ency-response/

So after reading the recent news it looks like Rev Group is only buying the Spartan ER brand name for 55 million dollars and not any of there plants if I am correct ?

Comment

Did you see another article, as nothing in the posted link above would lead me to believe they only bought the name?

Comment

So with buying only the " Spartan " brand name what is in it for Rev Group, a percentage of each chassis sale ??

Comment

The way I took it is that the Spartan name and logo stays with Spartan for things like their RVs and whatever else they build.

Comment

Originally posted by Wbensm View Post
            The way I took it is that the Spartan name and logo stays with Spartan for things like their RVs and whatever else they build.
            That seems more like the article says to me.

Comment

With Rev Group buying into the " Spartan " brand name, it would give Smeal Fire Apparatus, the approval to continue building ladders & platforms for Ferrara , who is owned by Rev Group ?
              So it looks like there will be three majors builders of fire apparatus, Rosenbauer, Pierce, Rev Group !

Comment

Curious if this means a person could get a Spartan Chassis under say an EOne ladder.

Comment

Ten or more years ago you could get a " Spartan Chassis " on a E-One Fire Apparatus, and also on a Kme Fire Apparatus, maybe now things will change since Rev owns them all. It's good news for Ferrara Fire, they could continue to purchase there ladders from Smeal !

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X