Looking for Good Dealer in Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Good Dealer in Midwest

Hello, We have received an AFG grant for a new pumper. We are about to send out our bid packages. Wondering if anyone had any recommendations for builders/dealers in Midwest Area. We are located in Minnesota. Thanks,

I know there are many departments that have rigs built by General Safety Division. They deal Rosenbauer.
    General Safety Fire Apparatus
    5181-260th Street
    Wyoming, MN 55092
    651-462-1000

You could probably call Oakdale, MN fire with any questions. Their whole fleet is General if memory serves.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

Originally posted by dallylama1080 View Post
      Hello, We have received an AFG grant for a new pumper. We are about to send out our bid packages. Wondering if anyone had any recommendations for builders/dealers in Midwest Area. We are located in Minnesota. Thanks,

Pierce and Seagrave...........
      Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Crimson/ Spartan
        Midwest fire apparatus

Comment

Heiman Fire Equipment. They build some of thier own and are the Rosenbauer dealer for that area.

Comment

A lot of AFG rigs are built on a budget, so you might consider looking at Midwest Fire, located in Luverne, MN. Two departments near me have taken delivery of tankers built by Midwest, and they seem to be pretty happy with the product.

However, if you've got the money and desire some custom features, you can't overlook CustomFire in Osceloa, WI. They're not the biggest builder of units per year, but I've yet to find anyone to say anything bad about their product. They're being used in St. Paul, Duluth, Davenport, and other locations in the midwest, so finding references should be easy.
            Career Fire Captain
            Volunteer Chief Officer

Never taking for granted that I'm privileged enough to have the greatest job in the world!

Comment

Fire Safety USA is the E-One dealer for MN. Give me a call [Ryan] at 1-877-699-3473 or an email to: [email protected], www.firesafetyusa.com, We have local salesmen throughout Minnesota. thanks! - Ryan.

Comment

Toyne, Inc. (Iowa Fire Trucks), Breda, Ia. www.toyne.com

Comment

W.S. Darley, Chippewa Falls, WI http://www.darley.com/apparatus.html

Comment

Originally posted by rclarey View Post
                    Fire Safety USA is the E-One dealer for MN. Give me a call [Ryan] at 1-877-699-3473 or an email to: [email protected], www.firesafetyusa.com, We have local salesmen throughout Minnesota. thanks! - Ryan.
                    BUY your advertising.

Unless he just fell off the lutefisk truck up there in Mn, your relatives selling Pierce and your branch at Fire Safety are going to be WELLLLLL know to most anyone in the Midwest fire service. Perhaps why he is looking for alternative suppliers?

If you're not willing to work with established dealers in your area, contact the regional sales manager for major manufacturers and buy direct from the factory. They can also make service arrangements for you thru alternative contractors. In Mn that might be Emergency Apparatus Maintenance or a truck dealer in adjoining state that actually has their own mobile service trucks and shop. The major mfg do not want you to buy from someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by dallylama1080 View Post
                      I will always suggest Sutphen... they have done a marvelous job for us!! Here was the contact that I found on their site for your area. Give them a call and they can demo a truck for you.

M&T Fire And Safety
                      111 Kasan Avenue
                      Volga SD 57071

Phone: 800-223-0792
                      2nd Phone: 605-627-5165
                      Office Fax: 605-627-5176

Email: [email protected]
                      Web: http://mtfiresafety.com

Comment

I second the suggestion to call Toyne, Also Emergency Apparatus Maintenance does their service work in Min.

26885 Beverly Dr.
                        Shorewood MN 55331

Cory Latterner

Office Phone: 952-607-7225

Cell Phone: 952-607-7225
                        [email protected]

Comment

Third for Toyne

Comment

Originally posted by rclarey View Post
                            I went to your website. Looked at your firetruck deliveries. I was surprised by the size of your delivery list. It was very impressive! Your dealership must be doing something right.

Comment

CustomFire

My dept has and engine, rescue, tender/tanker and a utility all from CustomFire. They weren't the cheapest but they gave up top notch customer service and the rigs are built like a brick ****house!!!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X