Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ren483
    replied
    I was at E-ONE on march 2008 and there was no Bronto waiting for chassis`s.

Leave a comment:

• toddmcbr
    replied
    Originally posted by Bones42 View Post
    Was at E-One this past September. There were 7 Bronto boom's sitting in the yard waiting to have the chassis' finished to be installed on.
    I spoke with a guy last week that said some of those had been sitting around for several years.

Leave a comment:

• Bones42
    replied
    Was at E-One this past September. There were 7 Bronto boom's sitting in the yard waiting to have the chassis' finished to be installed on.

Leave a comment:

• firepundit
    replied
    Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
    At least the installation is done the way they want it and they can guarantee the quality of the workmanship.
    Whoa, just noticed the last part of that quote. Don't they guarantee the quality of workmanship for their American made stuff?

Leave a comment:

• firepundit
    replied
    Originally posted by islandfire03 View Post
    At least the installation is done the way they want it and they can guarantee the quality of the workmanship.
    And they get the added benefit of looking down upon us lowly Americans whom they deem incapable of doing it themselves as they take our money.
    Last edited by firepundit; 03-08-2011, 07:20 PM. Reason: @#$#@^@ grammar again! Who, whom, whatever

Leave a comment:

• islandfire03
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fireinfo10
    replied
    Originally posted by npfd801 View Post
    I agree it doesn't make any sense. My guess it they're a lot bigger company than people think, given their business NOT relating to fire. The folks that bought E-One probably couldn't afford what the Bronto line is valued.
    Apparently the Bronto folks (in Finland) are a bit hard to work with. But at least don't have to send the entire chassis to Euro to have the boom installed by "hardworking" europeans (Rosy aerial). That's idiotic.

Leave a comment:

• firepundit
    replied
    I agree it doesn't make any sense. My guess it they're a lot bigger company than people think, given their business NOT relating to fire. The folks that bought E-One probably couldn't afford what the Bronto line is valued.
    It makes tons of sense when a single utility company has bought more Brontos than the entire US fire service.

Leave a comment:

• npfd801
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Federal Signal held on to Bronto even though they sold E-One. They may be exclusive only to E-One as far as for the fire service market in North America, but they still belong to Federal Signal.

http://www.federalsignal.com/

Go to products tab, then pick aerial access devices.
    Thanks for the info. I stand corrected.

Doesn't really make sense, but I understand.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• npfd801
    replied
    Originally posted by FIREMECH1 View Post
    Seems like you answered your own question then.

E-One is the only company that sells the Bronto in the U.S.. When AIP took over E-One from Federal Signal, Federal Signal also lost any rights and control of the Bronto.

FM1
    Federal Signal held on to Bronto even though they sold E-One. They may be exclusive only to E-One as far as for the fire service market in North America, but they still belong to Federal Signal.

http://www.federalsignal.com/

Go to products tab, then pick aerial access devices.

Leave a comment:

• FIREMECH1
    replied
    Originally posted by ren483 View Post
    E-one was sold in 2008 at American Industrial Partners

http://e-one.com/news/press-releases.htm?id=168
    Seems like you answered your own question then.

E-One is the only company that sells the Bronto in the U.S.. When AIP took over E-One from Federal Signal, Federal Signal also lost any rights and control of the Bronto.

FM1

Leave a comment:

• ren483
    replied
    E-one was sold in 2008 at American Industrial Partners

http://e-one.com/news/press-releases.htm?id=168

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    In may in fact sell E-One and get out of the apparatus business.

Leave a comment:

• ren483
    started a topic Federal signals

Federal signals

I like to know if some one had heard someting about federal signals want to sell Bronto division.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X