Tony???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony???

Has anyone heard from our resident Krautwagon Vendor lately??? I know he had some heavy stuff going on at home. Kinda worried about my little buddy.....Anyone???
    "Loyalty Above all Else. Except Honor."

Originally posted by FWDbuff View Post
    Has anyone heard from our resident Krautwagon Vendor lately??? I know he had some heavy stuff going on at home. Kinda worried about my little buddy.....Anyone???
    Will you let me know what you find out? I have a fond place in my heart for the big guy...
    "Share your knowledge - it's a way to achieve immortality." - Stolen from Chase Sargent's Buddy to Boss program

Comment

Hope Everything Is OK with Herr Tony

Originally posted by npfd801 View Post
      Will you let me know what you find out? I have a fond place in my heart for the big guy...
      Hope things are OK as I last saw him at FDSOA briefly.

Comment

Tony

Tony is doing very well at the present time. After his wife passed away and a period of morning (which is still going on) he is back in his little red wagon driving around the country. You can reach him on his cell phone at 610-587-6356.

retiredchiefone

Comment

Originally posted by retiredchiefone View Post
          Tony is doing very well at the present time. After his wife passed away and a period of morning (which is still going on) he is back in his little red wagon driving around the country. You can reach him on his cell phone at 610-587-6356.

retiredchiefone
          I knew things were not good, but I did not know she had passed on. I will give him a call. Thanks for the info.

Comment

LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW. That Shopping cart is there for YOU,Hehe T.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Rescue101 View Post
              LOOK OUT YOUR WINDOW. That Shopping cart is there for YOU,Hehe T.C.
              I got to drive the shopping cart late last summer when Tony, the ChiefEngineer and myself went out to lunch. Nice machine, looks very useful. For what I have no idea- perhaps a sign company? Tree trimming? Painting buildings? Aerial power line/cable TV wire work? Structural firefighting? No thanks.

Comment

I got to drive the shopping cart late last summer when Tony, the ChiefEngineer and myself went out to lunch. Nice machine, looks very useful. For what I have no idea- perhaps a sign company? Tree trimming? Painting buildings? Aerial power line/cable TV wire work? Structural firefighting? No thanks.
                ONCE AGAIN,you missed the Point. Tony is ALIVE and Well,I expect you will hear from him shortly. He is EXTREMELY BUSY right now,they are selling Rex's FASTER than they can build them. I just got off the phone with him,there are some INTERESTING things coming soon at Rosenbauer America. T.C.

Comment

BTW,Has anybody ever told you that you are a bit NARROWMINDED? Hehe T.C.

Comment

BTW,Has anybody ever told you that you are a bit NARROWMINDED? Hehe T.C.
                    Narrowminded???? What about all the potential uses I cited above???

Comment

Have I got a Pirsch for YOU,hehe T.C.

Comment

Have I got a Pirsch for YOU,hehe T.C.
                        As long as it's got two steerin wheels!

Comment

As long as it's got two steerin wheels!
                          AND a Hall Scott, Hehe T.C.