Looking for a used rescue truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a used rescue truck.

HI We are looking for a used rescue truck. We have been monitoring the trucks sights but have not come up with anything yet that fits our needs. Does anyone have one or going to replace one, I would like to hear from you.

I've got your rescue truck right here!

We currently have for sale a 1992 Freightliner/Saulsbury rescue truck. It will be sold WITH a full Holmatro rescue system. For more information and pictures, go to http://www.pvfd32.org and click on the "Rescue Squad 322 For Sale" link. It is currently in service, but will be available shortly.

Phil Goldsmith
    Pikesville VFC
    Baltimore, MD

Comment

Used Rescue Truck Need

Saw your posting so how about providing more info so that you get responses that might meet your needs.

Such as?

Budget
      Walk In/Walk Around
      Features/Accessories

Comment

Looking for a used light rescue. 1 ton to 1 1/4 ton prefer crew cab, 4x4. Perhaps light tower, generator. Something in the 2000 year model or higher. Thanks

Comment

Pgoldsmith, Nice truck but with the miles price is too high for us. But if you have to get rid of it you could drop if off on your way to get the new one. I live about 3 hours from Wyoming MN. You might wany to wait a few days until the snow moves through.
          We are looking for late 90's or newer, prefer custom walk around, but 4 door or walk in we could consider. Need cascade and generator, light tower would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by sklump View Post
            Pgoldsmith, Nice truck but with the miles price is too high for us. But if you have to get rid of it you could drop if off on your way to get the new one. I live about 3 hours from Wyoming MN. You might wany to wait a few days until the snow moves through.
            We are looking for late 90's or newer, prefer custom walk around, but 4 door or walk in we could consider. Need cascade and generator, light tower would be good.
            I got one with a pump on it. 2000 Pierce Quantum with all the fixings! PM me if interested.
            A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

Comment

The new truck came east just after Christmas. The company (other than the truck committee) will see it for the first time this weekend. It's been at the dealer for some finishing touches.

Comment

I think it will be Christmas all over again, Nice job! Hope you do not have to take it out in the snow like we have been getting. Go Pack

Comment

I think it will be Christmas all over again, Nice job! Hope you do not have to take it out in the snow like we have been getting. Go Pack
                  I think it will be April before we're all trained, it's inspected and placed in service, so no snow for it this year.

If you check out our company's Facebook page, we have a bunch of construction pictures there.

Comment

Still looking for a rescue, that meets our needs and $.

Comment

How about this?

http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2959

But in all seriousness, how about this one?

http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=3050

Or these?

http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2897

http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2048
                      Last edited by ATFDFF; 02-27-2011, 01:10 PM.

Comment

How about providing more info as to what you want IE: Custom or Commercial, Walk In/Walk Around and Budget$...

Comment

sklump, check your PMs.

Comment

Thank you for the help. Our options are open for type prefer 96 or newer.
                            Last edited by sklump; 03-01-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

HI We are looking for a used rescue truck. We have been monitoring the trucks sights but have not come up with anything yet that fits our needs. Does anyone have one or going to replace one, I would like to hear from you.
                              Here's one thats listed on Gov deals. Good price so far.
                              http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa...=61&acctID=714

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X