Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a used rescue truck.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for a used rescue truck.

    HI We are looking for a used rescue truck. We have been monitoring the trucks sights but have not come up with anything yet that fits our needs. Does anyone have one or going to replace one, I would like to hear from you.

  • #2
    I've got your rescue truck right here!

    We currently have for sale a 1992 Freightliner/Saulsbury rescue truck. It will be sold WITH a full Holmatro rescue system. For more information and pictures, go to http://www.pvfd32.org and click on the "Rescue Squad 322 For Sale" link. It is currently in service, but will be available shortly.

    Phil Goldsmith
    Pikesville VFC
    Baltimore, MD

    Comment


    • #3
      Used Rescue Truck Need

      Saw your posting so how about providing more info so that you get responses that might meet your needs.

      Such as?

      Budget
      Age
      Custom/Commercial
      Walk In/Walk Around
      Features/Accessories

      Comment


      • #4
        Looking for a used light rescue. 1 ton to 1 1/4 ton prefer crew cab, 4x4. Perhaps light tower, generator. Something in the 2000 year model or higher. Thanks

        Comment


        • #5
          Pgoldsmith, Nice truck but with the miles price is too high for us. But if you have to get rid of it you could drop if off on your way to get the new one. I live about 3 hours from Wyoming MN. You might wany to wait a few days until the snow moves through.
          We are looking for late 90's or newer, prefer custom walk around, but 4 door or walk in we could consider. Need cascade and generator, light tower would be good.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sklump View Post
            Pgoldsmith, Nice truck but with the miles price is too high for us. But if you have to get rid of it you could drop if off on your way to get the new one. I live about 3 hours from Wyoming MN. You might wany to wait a few days until the snow moves through.
            We are looking for late 90's or newer, prefer custom walk around, but 4 door or walk in we could consider. Need cascade and generator, light tower would be good.
            I got one with a pump on it. 2000 Pierce Quantum with all the fixings! PM me if interested.
            A Fire Chief has ONLY 1 JOB and that's to take care of his fireman. EVERYTHING else falls under this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sklump View Post
              Pgoldsmith, Nice truck but with the miles price is too high for us. But if you have to get rid of it you could drop if off on your way to get the new one. I live about 3 hours from Wyoming MN. You might wany to wait a few days until the snow moves through.
              We are looking for late 90's or newer, prefer custom walk around, but 4 door or walk in we could consider. Need cascade and generator, light tower would be good.
              The new truck came east just after Christmas. The company (other than the truck committee) will see it for the first time this weekend. It's been at the dealer for some finishing touches.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think it will be Christmas all over again, Nice job! Hope you do not have to take it out in the snow like we have been getting. Go Pack

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by sklump View Post
                  I think it will be Christmas all over again, Nice job! Hope you do not have to take it out in the snow like we have been getting. Go Pack
                  I think it will be April before we're all trained, it's inspected and placed in service, so no snow for it this year.

                  If you check out our company's Facebook page, we have a bunch of construction pictures there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Still looking for a rescue, that meets our needs and $.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How about this?

                      http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2959

                      But in all seriousness, how about this one?

                      http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=3050

                      Or these?

                      http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2897

                      http://www.fentonfire.com/rescue_tru...g.php?lid=2048
                      Last edited by ATFDFF; 02-27-2011, 01:10 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How about providing more info as to what you want IE: Custom or Commercial, Walk In/Walk Around and Budget$...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          sklump, check your PMs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you for the help. Our options are open for type prefer 96 or newer.
                            Last edited by sklump; 03-01-2011, 11:08 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sklump View Post
                              HI We are looking for a used rescue truck. We have been monitoring the trucks sights but have not come up with anything yet that fits our needs. Does anyone have one or going to replace one, I would like to hear from you.
                              Here's one thats listed on Gov deals. Good price so far.
                              http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa...=61&acctID=714

                              Comment

                              300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

                              Collapse

                              Upper 300x250

                              Collapse

                              Taboola

                              Collapse

                              Leader

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X